Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s the only real fighter Floyd has. And he’ll get dismantled by Loma. He’s not going to put him in there with him.

It’s so bad the way people think now a days that even people on this forum are like “Why would he put him in there with the best so soon??”

Well Floyd was beating the best less than 2 years after debuting as a pro.

Comment

• floyd use the same tactics he use in fighting pac. He wants to make sure that the tank has a chance to beat loma so he will marinate this for about 5-10 years just like he did to pac. He make sure that pac is already a shot fighter before agreeing to fight. But still pac beat him with just 1 healthy arm.

Comment

• signing a contract doesnt mean shiiet. he signed what he agreed on only, it takes 2 to tango LOL!!! how can he signed a contract when random testing was never agreed on? LOL!!

here, im gonna draft up a contract, make my demands then signed it and send it to you and if you decline then you're ducking me. see how ******ed that sounds? lmao!!!

Comment

• They know Loma hands them an L, Loma is a special fighter. At this stage in his career they don't want him taking a loss.

I get that if that's how they want to build him, but hopefully he takes other good fights in the division as the sport can move on fast and it's fans can lose interest quick.

Comment

• This is not complicated. Tank is not on Loma's level and nobody in Tank's camp will admit that Tank is not on Loma's level. Why would Floyd admit that to the public. It's pretty easy to read between the lines with out Floyd having to confirm it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              signing a contract doesnt mean shiiet. he signed what he agreed on only, it takes 2 to tango LOL!!! how can he signed a contract when random testing was never agreed on? LOL!!

here, im gonna draft up a contract, make my demands then signed it and send it to you and if you decline then you're ducking me. see how ******ed that sounds? lmao!!!
              You have no defense for 50/50 and a cut-off of 14 days What did he get in the end? 40 and cut off of 10 days?

He shlt the bed. Give up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                That's because Bob actually signs elite fighters, so when Bob "builds a young fighter to maximize their earning potential," that not only includes, but is actually built on the foundation, of them beating elite opponents as soon as possible. SRL vs Duran. Pacquiao vs Barrera, Morales, Marquez, ODLH (ODLH came in weight drained but that wasn't under Arum's control), Cotto. Loma vs Salido, Russell, Walters, Rigo.

But when Haymon and Floyd try to build stars, they seem to always do it on the foundation of ducking the best opponents for as long as possible, the exact opposite of fighting the best as soon as possible. See the problem? This approach prevents fans from seeing the fights they want, kills the sport, and ruins the careers of the top fighters who are competing in divisions with Floyd/Haymon fighters who are gifted belts because they are with Floyd/Haymon, but refuse to unify to determine a true #1 in the division. Just look at how Adonis Stevenson has prevented a unified champ at 175 for the last FIVE years.

So whatever you're implying, that it's because of race, or people just hate Floyd/Haymon for no reason, you're wrong. You might be right that people dislike Floyd and Haymon, but it's for real, legitimate reasons.
                With all due respect, each fighter develops at their own pace. It is completely unfair for you to compare the development of gold medal winners like SRL and ODH with Tank. Obviously they will start out at a higher level than most.

As for JMM, Manny, Barrera and Morales, they were with other promoters before they got to TR, so TR didn't build them as young fighters. Adonis lack of comp has nothing to do with Floyd developing one of his young fighters.

Pointing out the different reactions from posters was in no way related to race. However, that you went their immediately does tell me about where your head is.

The only people that are pushing for this fight are people that want to see tank (and therefore Floyd) lose. In any other situation there would be no discussion or debate.

Comment

Working...
                X