Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's excuse for not making Loma-Tank is a dead giveaway.He exposed the real reason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...yweather-fight

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11512.html

goodnight

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      that's bob not not manny LOL! if you can find manny saying he's afraid of needles, need to built a stadium, then you might have a point here.

Comment

that's bob not not manny LOL! if you can find manny saying he's afraid of needles, need to built a stadium, then you might have a point here.
        oh wow! nice excuse! bob is not manny and manny is not bob! brilliant....as if bob doesnt represent manny or make his fights! lol....nice out...lets take everything literally....hey man you arent your father! you just have his last name and look mostly like him but hey you guys arent related!(btw that guy is most likely locked in a mental institution)

Comment

try taking a long look...even notorious TR shill blamed bob

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            oh wow! nice excuse! bob is not manny and manny is not bob! brilliant....as if bob doesnt represent manny or make his fights! lol....nice out...lets take everything literally....hey man you arent your father! you just have his last name and look mostly like him but hey you guys arent related!(btw that guy is most likely locked in a mental institution)
            i posted stuff that came from floyd!! you posted shiiet that came from arum. good night bruh. LOL!!

Comment

i can careless what others think. i posted what floyd said. good night bruh.

Comment

umm, yeah, that's right. LOL!!

Comment

since you wanna bring up what others think about this.. here's what hopkins had to say --

“I think if Floyd Mayweather really wants to fight him, he would be announcing it right now. That's one side to look at it,” the 50-year-old boxer said.

"I believe he [Mayweather] wants Pacquiao last"

“But I don't think he wants Pacquiao now"

Comment

There is no rush = You aren't ready = You'll get your ass kicked right now. You can choose how you want to say it, but they're all the same.

hmmmmmm

Floyd Mayweather Jr. allowed a deadline for striking a deal on a superfight with Manny Pacquiao to pass without saying anything.

A day later, Mayweather indicated that his stance wouldn't be changing anytime soon.

"I'm not interested in rushing to do anything," Mayweather told The Associated Press.

Floyd Mayweather says he has “no regrets” about keeping millions of boxing fans waiting several years to see him share a ring with Manny Pacquiao – even though both champions are entering the autumn of their careers.

“Everything in life is about timing,” Mayweather, 38, said after another public workout at his Las Vegas gym for the 2 May fight at the city’s MGM Grand. “I have no regrets that this fight didn’t take place five years ago [negotiations actually started in 2009]. I didn’t think it was that big then but it continued to get bigger and bigger. Not just in boxing but outside of the sport. Pacquiao [who is 36] has continued to grow outside of the sport.

We didn’t need to rush anything."

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Champs should fight champs no matter their ages. But the groupies will say oh hes not champ anymore he lost it on the scale. If u can be world champion ur ready for any champ in ur division. Thats why ufc model is a model I wish boxing would follow. Champs vs champs. The best vs the best. **** that oh we will wait in 5 years bs.

Anyways Loma ****s him up anytime of the day. I want Loma vs Mikey once he moves up. That's the fight
                      Why is Lomachenko a champion calling out a contender Tank Davis.Loma need to unify at 130 or move up

Comment

Working...
                      X