Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does It Hurt Floyd Mayweather's Legacy If He Loses In The CAGE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Not even worth thinking about because there is more chance of Donald Duck fighting in the UFC than there is Floyd Mayweather.

Both of them loved ducks.

Comment

Not even worth thinking about because there is more chance of Donald Duck fighting in the UFC than there is Floyd Mayweather.
      If that billion dollar offer is real, I can see mayweather giving it serious thought.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        If that billion dollar offer is real, I can see mayweather giving it serious thought.
        I think they could offer him 10 billion he still isn't fighting in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Both of them loved ducks.
          UFC would suit you as I believe they don't score jabs as significant strikes.

Comment

UFC would suit you as I believe they don't score jabs as significant strikes.
            I did explain it to you, but you obviously too stupid to understand.

Floyd goes Quack! Quack! Quack!

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I did explain it to you, but you obviously too stupid to understand.

Floyd goes Quack! Quack! Quack!
              Yes I'm aware that you have explained why you think jabs don't count in boxing.

We all laughed at it.

UFC would suit you better.

Comment

We all laughed at it.
                We? You have a multiple personality disorder or are you one of these non binary people.

We already know you suffer from some form of mental ******ation for not understand how compubox connect percentages can be misleading depending on the style of the fighter.

Comment

We all laughed at it.

UFC would suit you better.
                  Lmao that dude is a clown. I don’t know why anyone takes him serious

Comment

No it won't hurt his boxing legacy. But it might hurt his shoulder if it gets dislocated.

Comment

nope. especially at this age.

he never claimed to be tbe kick ''boxer''. i use the term boxer lightly when comes to what those mma/ufc cvnts do. i dont see elements of martial arts either.

Comment

Working...
                      X