No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Because if you slo-mo something it doesn't really happen.
    For instance, this cat didn't actually jump the fence:
    We need more Pac slow mo videos. Boxing is like crossing the finish line!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
      1lb

The only kats that insist to justify Golovkin are the same guys that insisted Pac was going to beat Floyd. This is why you love bumping Artorias Boxing channel. Slow motion Pac beating Floyd...

1lb
      False .. I didn't think Pac was going to beat Floyd and I'm 100% certain that many of the other people who criticised "Canelo weight" didn't think that either.

If I said the only kats who are insisting that Canelo weight wasn't in the MW division are the same guys who spent years shitting on Pacquiao and arguing with pactards over the internet .. that would be true.
      Last edited by kafkod; 02-23-2018, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Nope .. I didn't think Pac was going to beat Floyd and I'm 100% certain that many of the other people who criticised "Canelo weight" didn't think that either.
        You were also 100% certain Ward ducked GGG at an HBO meeting. Chocolate brownies doe!

You should post more wrestling pics! Those seem to be your happiest days!

Comment

You were also 100% certain Ward ducked GGG at an HBO meeting. Chocolate brownies doe!

You should post more wrestling pics! Those seem to be your happiest days!
          If I said the only kats who are insisting that Canelo weight wasn't in the MW division are the same guys who spent years shitting on Pacquiao and arguing with pactards over the internet .. that would be true.

Comment

And Lil’G has two fights at Super Middleweight. If anything Canelo copied Lil’G. Cause we’re talking a pound right!

But as you said, Ward ducked Golovkin at an HBO meeting!

Comment

And Lil’G has two fights at Super Middleweight. If anything Canelo copied Lil’G. Cause we’re talking a pound right!

But as you said, Ward ducked Golovkin at an HBO meeting!
              Mongo ... GGG didn't win a SMW world title at 161lbs, then try to drag the No1 SMW contender down to 161 for a mandatory defence!

Comment

Mongo ... GGG didn't win a SMW world title at 161lbs, then try to drag the No1 SMW contender down to 161 for a mandatory defence!
                Caneloweight started with Alvarez not being able to make 154 with Angulo, birth of Caneloweight, as you said, a non world title. Then came Lara, a guy who had a significant 10:1 ratio of 155+ fights over Canelo’s first fight at 155. So Caneloweight with Lara was the Cuban challenging Nelo at 155+ Again, as you said, non title fight.

Break time! Let’s just throw in the GGG fanboys to say any ounce over a limit carries over to the next weight class, like Lil’G at 161.5!

Then we’ve got Kirkland, who had way more fights above 155 to Canelo’s measly two fights at Caneloweight.

So is all this to say that Angulo, Kirkland and Lara ducked the best at 160 with their numerous bouts above 155.

So with Cotto and Khan, why would Cotto want to fight Alvarez at 160? Why would Alvarez defend at 160 with Khan? Alvarez isn’t Gennady in having a Welterweight fights at the full 160.

But back to GGG as you defend, “154-168 easy for me.” - GGG

What big names could GGG have called out in 2013 to say 168 was also easy?

Comment

Caneloweight started with Alvarez not being able to make 154 with Angulo, birth of Caneloweight, as you said, a non world title. Then came Lara, a guy who had a significant 10:1 ratio of 155+ fights over Canelo’s first fight at 155. So Caneloweight with Lara was the Cuban challenging Nelo at 155+ Again, as you said, non title fight.

Break time! Let’s just throw in the GGG fanboys to say any ounce over a limit carries over to the next weight class, like Lil’G at 161.5!

Then we’ve got Kirkland, who had way more fights above 155 to Canelo’s measly two fights at Caneloweight.

So is all this to say that Angulo, Kirkland and Lara ducked the best at 160 with their numerous bouts above 155.

So with Cotto and Khan, why would Cotto want to fight Alvarez at 160? Why would Alvarez defend at 160 with Khan? Alvarez isn’t Gennady in having a Welterweight fights at the full 160.

But back to GGG as you defend, “154-168 easy for me.” - GGG

What big names could GGG have called out in 2013 to say 168 was also easy?
                  I didn't read any of that crap because all you are doing is ducking my question.

GGG fought above 160 before he won a MW title, that's correct.

But did he win a 168 title at 161, then try to defend it at 161 against his mando?
                  Last edited by kafkod; 02-23-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

I didn't read any of that crap because all myou are doiing is ducking my question.

GGG fought above 160 before he won a MW title, that's correct.

But did he win a 168 title at 161, then try to defend it at 161 against his mando?
                    Don’t be a coward.

This thread is strategically about explaining the range of weights!

161.5 twice.

154-168 easy.

Ducked Ward cause he wanted others at 168.

Canelo been at high level than Lil’G any day all day!

Comment

Don’t be a coward.

This thread is strategically about explaining the range of weights!

161.5 twice.

154-168 easy.

Ducked Ward cause he wanted others at 168.

Canelo been at high level than Lil’G any day all day!
                      For you, this thread is about trolling and posting gibberish nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X