No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by icha View Post
    i wasnt aware canelo asked for an exemption, as far as i know he was willing to do vada only as long as the champ did the same.. neither the champ or the wba requested canelo to do vada...
    and lol, of course ggg and wade started at the same time, like wade had any saying on that, wade could have been on peds for that fight too, it doesnt take away suspicion from ggg...
    Smith said he shouldn't have to do VADA because he was already being tested year round by UKAD, and he was given an exemption. I've never heard of a UK fighter being exempt from VADA because of UKAD before, and they are all tested by UKAD.

AJ and Tyson Fury, I know for a fact, were tested by both UKAD and VADA before their world title fights, and I've no reason to believe that other UK fighters are treated any different from them. Except for Liam Smith, when he fought Canelo in Texas.

And Smith being exempted from VADA gave Canelo an excuse to be exempted from VADA also, so he wasn't tested at all in the run up to the fight, by VADA or anybody else.

Smith and his team didn't object to that .. you don't think they might possibly have known it was going to happen in advance, and got a bit of extra money from GBP for going along with it? I do.

And I don't understand why you are making such a fuss about VADA testing for one of GGG's fights only starting a month before the date - that's a week earlier than when he fought on Oscar's show, and not unusual for world title fights that have VADA testing, from what I've seen. As long as both fighters start at the same time, they have a level playing field, and nobody has anything to complain about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
      Who needs to admit that boxers cut weight for advantages. Hurd and Charlo are significantly bigger than their weigh ins on fight night, and those guys are bigger than Trout, the same Trout that was the size of Canelo. Lara easily fights 10+ pounds more in every fight, all boxers do this. HBO even showed GGg’s Fight night weight against Rubio at 173. Do you think Gennady since the Rubio bout would find it easier to cut weight nowadays than back then? Gennady easily fights 15lbs more on fight night.

The point is, why criticize Canelo and fictionalizing him to be a LHW when LHW boxers are draining themselves from the 190s!
      173 is the heaviest GGG has ever weighed on fight night, and that was before he won the IBF title, so he didn't have the IBF fight day weight check and 10lb overnight rehydration restriction to worry about then.

Comment

Who needs to admit that boxers cut weight for advantages. Hurd and Charlo are significantly bigger than their weigh ins on fight night, and those guys are bigger than Trout, the same Trout that was the size of Canelo. Lara easily fights 10+ pounds more in every fight, all boxers do this. HBO even showed GGg’s Fight night weight against Rubio at 173. Do you think Gennady since the Rubio bout would find it easier to cut weight nowadays than back then? Gennady easily fights 15lbs more on fight night.

The point is, why criticize Canelo and fictionalizing him to be a LHW when LHW boxers are draining themselves from the 190s!
        In not saying Canelo is a LHW. I'm saying Canelo has fought over the JM limit numerous times.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          nah, this is the double-standard he was referring to.....

the tards, when deciding who lil'G should fight:
          " Canelo..... 155 is close enough "

the tards, when deciding who lil'G should NOT fight:
          " Lara..... he needs to prove himself at 160 first "
          Again out of context and not referring to the original post.

Comment

• where is the proof aboutfkntimeyoustoppedrootingsheep, you still haven't provided any, if you fight in the MW division, it is a MW fight and you are a MW for that fight, whether or not YOU regard them as GENUINE, remember it was only the fighters that limits their weight

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              omg...... kid, you are beyond ******ed

you got your criteria 200 pages ago, stop being a fkn dick

1) you must be preparing to weigh-in at 160 or under
              2) you must be preparing to fight a MW opponent
              3) you must be conditioned to the weight, because we all know that 159lb Brook was not a middleweight

that applies to EVERYONE, and EVERY weight

your silly questions are ******ed
              1: Applies to Canelo (155 is above the next weight division)
              2: Applies to Canelo (Fought for the MW belt)
              3: Applies to Canelo (Was still above the JMW limit)

How was he not a Middleweight again?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                In not saying Canelo is a LHW. I'm saying Canelo has fought over the JM limit numerous times.
                Numerous? Lol 1lb

Lara more than doubled in fights. Canelo’s with 5 fights at Caneloweight. GGG with 2 times at GGG weights, 161.5lbs.

“Numerous...”. 1lb

Give it a rest. It gets old

Comment

GGG with 2 times at GGG weights, 161.5lbs.
                  10 years ago. Also it was 161.1 and lower

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                    10 years ago. Also it was 161.1 and lower
                    1lb

The only kats that insist to justify Golovkin are the same guys that insisted Pac was going to beat Floyd. This is why you love bumping Artorias Boxing channel. Slow motion Pac beating Floyd...

1lb

Comment

1lb

The only kats that insist to justify Golovkin are the same guys that insisted Pac was going to beat Floyd. This is why you love bumping Artorias Boxing channel. Slow motion Pac beating Floyd...

1lb
                      Because if you slo-mo something it doesn't really happen.
                      For instance, this cat didn't actually jump the fence:

Comment

Working...
                      X