FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Froch at 168
      FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Chavez at 168
      FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
      FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Jack at 168
      FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
      FACT: lil'G was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
      FACT: lil'G was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

just so long as you are happy about that
      Fine I'm happy. Ward is a better fighter than those guys plus he's allowed to cheat in the ring . Don't blame Golovkin one bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Do you think that in that short time frame Aliens came and automagicialy transformed Canelo into a Middleweight. Sorry I don't work that way. Canelo has been capable of fighting Middleweights for quite some time. Or as Oscar put it untill Canelo is ready. That's code for untill Golovkin stops knocking people the **** out in real terms.

he went through TWO camps above 160, you utterly ******ed clown

what the fk do y6ou think those camps were for ?

fk you're an idiot kid

how the fk do you think 1lb "magically transformed" Canelo from a JMW into a genuine MW, you muppet of the very highest order

I cannot stand you fanboy groupie clowns loooool

Comment

Fine I'm happy. Ward is a better fighter than those guys plus he's allowed to cheat in the ring . Don't blame Golovkin one bit.

your expectations of Golovkin are incredibly low

great to hear that you are happy with his stellar resume

Hypekin should have fought Cotto AND Canelo, and he also should have fought Mora, Lara, and Ward,.... because those guys are all waaaaay better than the bums he fought

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            he went through TWO camps above 160, you utterly ******ed clown

what the fk do y6ou think those camps were for ?

fk you're an idiot kid

how the fk do you think 1lb "magically transformed" Canelo from a JMW into a genuine MW, you muppet of the very highest order

I cannot stand you fanboy groupie clowns loooool
            He said “...been able to fight Middleweight for some time.

“Bummelo can do 154-168 easy, since 2013, because we and our very own Bummelo had said it.” - Reynoso squad

Comment

• jmw fighters are not allowed to fight cw fights above 154 or else they no longer belong in the division, is that right ???
              wonder when this rule started, i must have been living under a rock...
              Last edited by icha; 02-20-2018, 05:32 PM.

Comment

the point is, you nailed it earlier

Golovkin refused 155, because he did not want to be limited..... and these clowns happily supported that decision, despite Golovkin talking all of that "154-168" rubbish

Canelo was limited to 155..... but, that is close enough for these casuals

they don't care that Canelo had never weighed more than 1lb over the JMW limit, and that he had never faced a middleweight opponent..... the two-faced casual-fan cvnts just wanted their guy to have an advantage
                You on on the other hand aren't making excuses for your tin plated idol. Don't make me laugh.

Comment

You on on the other hand aren't making excuses for your tin plated idol. Don't make me laugh.

well, I answered all of your questions

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?

Comment

and let the record show Tony.....

you did not deny that accusation one little bit.....

you said..... so what, so are you

excuse
                    making
                    muppet

Comment

well, I answered all of your questions

why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                      He negotiated with weight with Ward but Ward refused to fight at 164. I never thought the Ward fight was a serious negotiation on either side. He fought Canelo at 160 after a long disagreement about weight. So yes he did negotiate with the two guys. He was successful at getting a fight arranged with Canelo and the Ward fight fell through. So what's your beef?

Comment

Working...
                      X