• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    what does.....

" Andre Ward is..... too much for me.... not today "

sound like ?

he never ducked ward, jubeis disproved that in his thread and you damn well know it.

Comment

that was so you could watch another weasel squirm.....
      Besides you, you mean?

Comment

what does.....

" Andre Ward is..... too much for me.... not today "

sound like ?

It sounds like you avoiding the topic.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          As applied to Canelo, there is a very clear functional difference between 154 and 155 - he has failed to make 154 but never failed to make 155.
          He also failed to make 150 back in 2011.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/de-la-hoy...failure--36644

"On Friday, Alvarez failed to make weight, twice. The first time, he weighed in at 151.8-pounds. He came back 90 minutes later and weighed 151.4. The two sides got together and a further agreement was reached behind closed doors. Hatton will receive $35,000 from Alvarez's purse. Alvarez will have to weigh in for a second time at 3PM. There will be further penalities if he weighs more than 160-pounds."

How he failed to make 155
          http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...o-angulo-fight

"According to the Nevada State Athletic Commission, Angulo agreed to change the contract to 155 pounds. In addition, Alvarez, who is due to earn a minimum $1.25 million, agreed to pay Angulo and additional $100,000, raising his purse to $850,000."

Canelo's unofficial weight against Mosley: 167
          Canelo's unofficial weight against Hatton: 165

Canelo at 167 at the 30 day weigh-in
          http://www.boxingscene.com/photo-can...y-weigh--98158

Comment

nah, if the contracted weight is between 154 and 160, then that would be a catchweight fight..... obviously

besides..... if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL

right ?

well then anything above 154 and below 160 is MW as we have been saying for 225 pages sheepfuker

Comment

No JMW has ever fought another JMW at 155 in a title fight .. unless they were fighting for a MW title, in the MW division, at an official sanctioned weight of 160.

Now stop deflecting and answer my question - why do you think Canelo fought four times at 155 after failing to make 154 for Angulo?

And why did he not defend the 154 title he won from Smith in a fight that had ZERO prefight PED testing for Canelo?

Cough .. diuretics ... whoops .. pardon me.

who said anything about a title fight kid ?

b,b,b,b,but.....

your butt-buddy already tried that one

FACT: one JMW, fighting another JMW, at 155..... is not a middleweight bout

a JMW, who had been fighting other JMW's at 155..... but who then won the WBO title at 154..... IS, a JMW champion though..... right kid?

Comment

It sounded like a polite way of saying: "STFU about Ward .. I'm fighting Daniel Geale today."

it sounded like a polite way of saying..... leave me alone, I'm scared

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  he never ducked ward, jubeis disproved that in his thread and you damn well know it.

jubei is a silly pac-stain masquerading as a silly golov-stain

I'll pass, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    well then anything above 154 and below 160 is MW as we have been saying for 225 pages sheepfuker

if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL

right, kid ?

it is clearly impossible to refer to a fighter who had never weighed more than 155, and who had never faced a middleweight opponent..... as a middleweight

right kid ?

especially considering it made no difference, and would not be beneficial..... RIGHT KID?

Comment

No JMW has ever fought another JMW at 155 in a title fight

but..... a JMW, who had been fighting other JMW's at 155..... but who then won the WBO title at 154..... IS, a JMW champion though..... right kid?

b,b,b,b,but.....

Comment

Working...
                      X