No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    you said anything below 160 is a CW ******, as I said your wrong constantly sheep***er

nah, if the contracted weight is between 154 and 160, then that would be a catchweight fight..... obviously

besides..... if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL

right ?

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    if there is little or no difference it would NOT BE BENEFICIAL

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Here's something you need to get your sad, autistic little brain around .. the weight divisions of boxing are not defined by "functional difference", they are defined by the rules of boxing, and the rules of boxing clearly and unequivocally state that any weight - even 1 gm - over 154 and up to 160 is middleweight.

As applied to Canelo, there is a very clear functional difference between 154 and 155 - he has failed to make 154 but never failed to make 155.

Here's a simple question for you .. why do you think Canelo fought at 155 four times, after failing to make 154 in 2015?

you are just a calculator-wielding ***wit, like the rest of the casuals

FACT: one JMW, fighting another JMW, at 155..... is NOT a middleweight bout

Q. why do you think that Canelo was about to make 154, AFTER weighing 155?

A. because he was a JMW, you ***wit

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Kudos to you for starting this thread and keeping that obsessed idiot working overtime for 200+ pages!

you utter ***wit looool

that clown created a " let's find out who the tards are " list..... and you happily walked up and signed your name loool

as I have stated on many occasions..... whenever some fkn idiot is attempting to spin some mindless bullshht..... kafkod will dutifully be there, with bells on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
          Actually, you are wrong. Anything up to 160 lbs. is middleweight. There are no rules stating that one has to be 154 or 155 to be a mw. Just sayin' if you are going to say the rules of boxing, then please use the real ones the rest of the world uses too, and not just the ones in your head.

ahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            ahahah
            Look at this dyslexic mofo... ahahah.

I think you mean hahaha.

Ahahah sounds like you in a ****o, son

Comment

• don't shoot the messenger

Comment

• so..... 228 pages, and this is what we got.....

when you dumb fk's heard all of that "anyone from 154-168" nonsense..... who did YOU think he wanted to fight?..... if not Cotto Canelo Ward, then who..... Rosado? lol
                why did Golovkin totally refuse to negotiate on weight with SUPERSTARS..... despite the fact that he was willing to negotiate on weight with NO-HOPER'S?
                why did Golovkin say this..... " middleweight is 160 " ?
                explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....

you clowns are dumb as a rock

embarrassing lol

kafkod, you own this question.,... seeing that you have dutifully ignored it on numerous occasions now

explain the FUNCTIONAL difference between 153.9 and 154.1.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Look at this dyslexic mofo... ahahah.

I think you mean hahaha.

Ahahah sounds like you in a ****o, son

what does.....

" Andre Ward is..... too much for me.... not today "

sound like ?

Comment

you are just a calculator-wielding ***wit, like the rest of the casuals

FACT: one JMW, fighting another JMW, at 155..... is NOT a middleweight bout

Q. why do you think that Canelo was about to make 154, AFTER weighing 155?

A. because he was a JMW, you ***wit
                    No JMW has ever fought another JMW at 155 in a title fight .. unless they were fighting for a MW title, in the MW division, at an official sanctioned weight of 160.

Now stop deflecting and answer my question - why do you think Canelo fought four times at 155 after failing to make 154 for Angulo?

And why did he not defend the 154 title he won from Smith in a fight that had ZERO prefight PED testing for Canelo?

Cough .. diuretics ... whoops .. pardon me.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 02-19-2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

what does.....

" Andre Ward is..... too much for me.... not today "

sound like ?

It sounded like a polite way of saying: "STFU about Ward .. I'm fighting Daniel Geale today."

Comment

Working...
                      X