No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    I Don't know, why do you take the words of a man you hate so much as gospel? It's not naive to go along with the official classifications, you're coming across as a lunatic. Maybe you're starting to become unhinged , saw your alt Kigali got banned a while back.

naive.... ?

it is utter ******ity to insist that a fighter who cannot - and has never - weighed more than 155, is a genuine middleweight

Canelo is STILL adapting to 160..... he will better at the weight for the rematch

naive..... ?

you guys literally don't know, what you don't know

casual-fans are totally clueless about styles/levels/weight

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      It's logically and mathematically flawed to refer to a fighter as being a member of a division he doesn't fight in

***wit, Canelo won the WBO jmw title off Smith - AT 154 - immediately prior to the Chavez bout

sorry to let that fact destroy your cool story bro

what sort of a fool would make a categorical statement that was so easily proven wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        it is a catchweight, you corn-fed gimp

insisting that Golovkin became a SMW when he fought a middleweight opponent at 161..... is beyond spastic

get help kid

and stop taking selfies in an airport toilet, you looked like a pedo
        Ok, so it's in the catchweight division. What are the parameters for the catchweight division?

Taking this concept a step further, when lil g said "154-168", he didn't say catchweight did he? I mean he couldn't have been, since you be been screaming for weeks that catchweight isn't genuine, right? So, under your logic, he could only have been referring to 154, 160, and 168, since every other weight is not in a division.

You're so fuçking ******

Comment

Gomez had to lite a fire under Team Bullshht.....

it seemed like they wanted nothing to do with Canelo

"Eric Gomez, the president of Golden Boy Promotions, called a counteroffer from middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin’s promoter “ridiculous” Friday and urged a face-to-face meeting to try to reach a deal on a super-bout.

Although Alvarez and Golovkin wouldn’t fight until September 2017, Gomez said there’s a need to work to finalize an agreement in the near future to properly promote what he says will be “the Super Bowl of boxing.”

"You know when they start promoting the Super Bowl? The Monday after the last one ends," Gomez said. "That's what we need to do. When it's a super-fight like this, you need time to build up for it, to generate the most money possible. That's what we want to do, and we've made a serious offer."

And from Gomez's standpoint, Golovkin (36-0, 33 knockouts) is the one dragging his heels. Last month Golovkin said he was expecting a low-ball "$2 million" offer from Alvarez that would allow Mexico's most popular fighter to continue skirting the sport's most anticipated fight.

"Golovkin said he takes great pride in boxing, that it's not about money, that he's willing to fight. He said we'd make a weak offer," Gomez said. "We have all these deal points on the table and we're not getting an answer.

"I told [them], 'Let's sit down and continue the conversation,' and I haven't heard back. And if they seriously think we don't want to make the fight, then take this offer. It's the most money Golovkin's ever made.
          "
          More delaying tactics, let's read from the horses mouth how easy the negotiations were

icon Updated at 02:10 PM EDT, Sun May 7, 2017 Read More By : Keith Idec print this page

De La Hoya: Making Canelo-Golovkin Was Easy; Only Took Two Weeks
          By Keith Idec
          LAS VEGAS – Frustrated fight fans have wanted to see Canelo Alvarez fight Gennady Golovkin for well over a year.
          But when the time came to discuss details for making Alvarez-Golovkin a reality September 16, De La Hoya said early Sunday morning negotiations with Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler, were “not tough at all.” Alvarez’s promoter estimated after Alvarez’s 12-round domination of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. that it took about two weeks to negotiate a deal for the highly anticipated middleweight title bout between Mexico’s Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and Kazakhstan’s Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
          “The Triple-G side is such a pleasure to work with,” De La Hoya said during a press conference at T-Mobile Arena. “My president, Eric Gomez, we wanted specific negotiations and it was easy to make. We negotiated back and forth several times, no big deal.
          you can only lie to yourself for so long, as I said the other day, your wrong about everything, it was one of the biggest blatant ducks in boxing history

Comment

***wit, Canelo won the WBO jmw title off Smith - AT 154 - immediately prior to the Chavez bout

sorry to let that fact destroy your cool story bro

what sort of a fool would make a categorical statement that was so easily proven wrong?
            He fought at 155, above jmw limit of 154, for 3 years before moving back down and claiming a title. I've asked you this before, and you didn't answer. Why didn't Canelo win Lara 154 belt when they fought at 155?

Comment

Ok, so it's in the catchweight division. What are the parameters for the catchweight division?

a bout where the fighters cannot weigh the divisional limit

what the fk is wrong with you, you clown ?

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Taking this concept a step further, when lil g said "154-168", he didn't say catchweight did he? I mean he couldn't have been, since you be been screaming for weeks that catchweight isn't genuine, right? So, under your logic, he could only have been referring to 154, 160, and 168, since every other weight is not in a division.

You're so fuçking ******

ahahaha looool

kid, that is about as ****** as the extremely DUMB excuse in my sig loooool

this is exactly like the situation with Ward

listen kid.....

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
              FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

well..... if you are happy with that, then good for you

same as your pathetic excuse above

Golovkin was willing to give Rosado a catchweight..... and Golovkin was willing to fight any other JMW at 154..... just not Cotto and Canelo LOOOOOL

if you are happy with that, then good for you

your expectations from Golovkin are doorstep-level low

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                More delaying tactics, let's read from the horses mouth how easy the negotiations were

icon Updated at 02:10 PM EDT, Sun May 7, 2017 Read More By : Keith Idec print this page

De La Hoya: Making Canelo-Golovkin Was Easy; Only Took Two Weeks
                By Keith Idec
                LAS VEGAS – Frustrated fight fans have wanted to see Canelo Alvarez fight Gennady Golovkin for well over a year.
                But when the time came to discuss details for making Alvarez-Golovkin a reality September 16, De La Hoya said early Sunday morning negotiations with Golovkin’s promoter, Tom Loeffler, were “not tough at all.” Alvarez’s promoter estimated after Alvarez’s 12-round domination of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. that it took about two weeks to negotiate a deal for the highly anticipated middleweight title bout between Mexico’s Alvarez (49-1-1, 34 KOs) and Kazakhstan’s Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs).
                “The Triple-G side is such a pleasure to work with,” De La Hoya said during a press conference at T-Mobile Arena. “My president, Eric Gomez, we wanted specific negotiations and it was easy to make. We negotiated back and forth several times, no big deal.
                you can only lie to yourself for so long, as I said the other day, your wrong about everything, it was one of the biggest blatant ducks in boxing history

were those comments from Hoya made before or after he checked himself into rehab?

I will listen to the guy who was actually involved thanks

" middleweight is 160..... this is boxing " ~ Golovkin
                why did Golovkin state that 159lb Brook is not a middleweight?

Comment

a bout where the fighters cannot weigh the divisional limit

what the fk is wrong with you, you clown ?

ahahaha looool

kid, that is about as ****** as the extremely DUMB excuse in my sig loooool

this is exactly like the situation with Ward

listen kid.....

FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chavez at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Froch at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Jack at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Hopkins at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Chudinov at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was willing to fight Ramirez at 168
                  FACT: Golovkin was NOT willing to fight Ward at 168

well..... if you are happy with that, then good for you

same as your pathetic excuse above

Golovkin was willing to give Rosado a catchweight..... and Golovkin was willing to fight any other JMW at 154..... just not Cotto and Canelo LOOOOOL

if you are happy with that, then good for you

your expectations from Golovkin are doorstep-level low
                  I expext a champ to defend his belt at the limit. Tell us, What do you expect from a champion?

Comment

He fought at 155, above jmw limit of 154, for 3 years before moving back down and claiming a title. I've asked you this before, and you didn't answer. Why didn't Canelo win Lara 154 belt when they fought at 155?

correct.....

1) it was only 1 pound, a pound that he could clearly lose
                    2) Canelo proved he was a JMW when he won the title at 154

Canelo was a JMW, and only a fool would suggest otherwise

a fool..... ?

I guess that would be you

Comment

it is a catchweight, you corn-fed gimp

insisting that Golovkin became a SMW when he fought a middleweight opponent at 161..... is beyond spastic

get help kid

and stop taking selfies in an airport toilet, you looked like a pedo
                      what would it be if canelo fought at 155 and ggg fought at 157 with no contract stipulation on weight, because you keep saying 155 is a CATCHWEIGHT, but a CATCHWEIGHT is only possible when 2 fighters sign a specific weight contract, so where is the 1 fighter that won a JMW title weighing in at 155 you FAILURE, you haven't ANSWERED this yet you poor excuse for a troll

Comment

Working...
                      X