Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Now it's Lame but when you do it to Lomachenko it's not lame apparently
    Do what? I said before the Rigo fight he wouldn't get much credit for fighting a guy 2 divisions smaller and that the fight was more about Rigo and him doing something great. So don't try that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      C'mon man, Prime George Fuking Foreman!? That gotdamn monster!

Sonny liston??

Ali and it's not close!

Floyd has one of the greatest resumes of all time but he doesn't have the elite prime ATG on his resume that Ali has!

IMO, if Floyd wasn't such a high risk and low reward he would've beaten a prime Mosley and Dela Hoya maybe even moving up from 135 to 147 when he was calling them out!

Ali kumbaye!
      Lets not even go by Ali's full resume, lets start with a fixed win against a Doug Jones (21-3) when Clay was 17-0. Clay LOST, the end.

Floyd was grabbing a title from Gernaro Hernandez at 17-0.Not getting dropped like a sack of shít against that eurobum Henry Cooper who was like 27-8-1!

Ali had a bunch of unnecessary rematches. Cooper, Chuvalo, Quarry, Patterson, Bugner.

Shavers WHOOPED Ali, totally fixed card. Most people say Norton won all 3x.

Foreman and Liston arguably took dives.

I think it's totally close and honestly, I think Floyd not only has a better resume, but is the better fighter P4P. Floyd rarely looked beatbale, Ali on the other hand....I mean go watch the Shavers fight. Ali was getting battered from post to post.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Do what? I said before the Rigo fight he wouldn't get much credit for fighting a guy 2 divisions smaller and that the fight was more about Rigo and him doing something great. So don't try that shit.
        Why are you getting upset that people nitpick and dissect Floyd's record when you do the same with other fighters, just stay constant and hold everybody to the same scrutiny,that's all i am saying

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Lets not even go by Ali's full resume, lets start with a fixed win against a Doug Jones (21-3) when Clay was 17-0. Clay LOST, the end.

Floyd was grabbing a title from Gernaro Hernandez at 17-0.Not getting dropped like a sack of shít against that eurobum Henry Cooper who was like 27-8-1!

Ali had a bunch of unnecessary rematches. Cooper, Chuvalo, Quarry, Patterson, Bugner.

Shavers WHOOPED Ali, totally fixed card. Most people say Norton won all 3x.

Foreman and Liston arguably took dives.

I think it's totally close and honestly, I think Floyd not only has a better resume, but is the better fighter P4P. Floyd rarely looked beatbale, Ali on the other hand....I mean go watch the Shavers fight. Ali was getting battered from post to post.
          so, if we go by the word of someone named mcnulty, ali was the benficiary of fixed fights

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            Why are you getting upset that people nitpick and dissect Floyd's record when you do the same with other fighters, just stay constant and hold everybody to the same scrutiny,that's all i am saying
            Those fighters others are calling great haven't done 1/4 of what Mayweather has. Did Mayweather get any credit for JMM? Buteveryone is swinging off the nuts of Lomachenko, who beat a guy who had a bigger size disadvantage and was ranked lower P4P. Don't accuse me of double standards, when it's widely shown by almost everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
              so, if we go by the word of someone named mcnulty, ali was the benficiary of fixed fights
              Sure why not? What does my name have to do with ANYTHNG? Seems ******ed to discredit me soley based on the phonetic value of my name.

Go watch Ernie Shavers and Doug Jones vs Ali/Clay. Just do the work and come back and we'll talk about it.

Comment

Floyd got his name into the debate, alongside past greats. He is certainly up there. Muhammad Ali transcended boxing though in ways that only he could.

Comment

Floyd who?

To compare Mayweather to Ali in any way is a joke.
                  Ali fought everyone he needed to fight when they were prime. If someone gave him a great fight he fought them again, sometimes three times.
                  He traveled out of the USA to fight and then was robbed of his prime years by a rigged government who later exonerated him of all chargers.

The two most feared fighters Liston & Foreman were STOPPED by Ali. Don't talk about the Liston vs Ali first bout as fixed, someone was beating Liston up real badly and it wasn't the ref. Foreman taking a dive is the biggest BS stated yet.

What Floyd got a way with in the current landscape he could NEVER get away with back in Ali's era. The fans knew who was for real and who was a fraud and lil" Floyd
                  after his super feather days just became a cherry picking
                  scam and the dumb fans today who bought his garbage wouldn't know the real deal if it fell on them.
                  The fact that this thread is even posted says it all.

Ray

Comment

Ali, it's a bigger feat beat big strong heavyweights than Cherry Pic a bunch of has beens like Mosley, Delahoya, Pacquaio, retire t0 avoid the big threats than come back when everyone has been battle tested.and shop worn Ali never used steroids special against a wash up little Asian

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      Sure why not? What does my name have to do with ANYTHNG? Seems ******ed to discredit me soley based on the phonetic value of my name.

Go watch Ernie Shavers and Doug Jones vs Ali/Clay. Just do the work and come back and we'll talk about it.

They wont do the research bro this site cant be objective when its a floyd vs anybody topic

Comment

Working...
                      X