Collapse
No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 pages in and the only video provided by LilG fans is one that shows Canelo landing the better combos.

Smh.

Ggglovet@rds need to do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Im not making a video im not that tech savvy but I did write down the stats by hand. The only thing i didnt count was the number of punches thrown.

As expected Canelo outlanded GGG in power punches but it was a bigger difference than what Compubox suggested.

I had canelo landing 102 power punches with GGG landing 66. GGG outlanded canelo overall with 182 punches while canelo landed 161. 116 of GGG's punches were jabs while canelo only had 59 total jabs. I broke down the punch stats by round too if you want to see it.

I'm not perfect but I consider these stats to be way more accurate than compubox given that i had the opportunity to watch it in slow motion to really gauge on what landed or not. You should do the same thing if you have time.
      Dude, why the hell would anybody want to see your scoring? You're not a judge. You've probably never even fought before which is why you think that Canelo won.

You're just a child who needs schooling on how fights are scored.

Just take a break from BoxingScene for a while man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Dude, why the hell would anybody want to see your scoring? You're not a judge. You've probably never even fought before which is why you think that Canelo won.

You're just a child who needs schooling on how fights are scored.

Just take a break from BoxingScene for a while man.
        God damn you're such an idiot when did I score the fight in that post??

You're still having a mental breakdown 2 days later, you need to get some mental health help little man. This is sad and depressing, my PMs are open if you need someone to talk to. I'm here to help

Comment

• What a difference between this thread and the "challenge anyone to make a canelo highlight video vs GGG" thread

In the latter, multiple canelo highlight videos were posted but not one GGG highlight video has been posted in this thread and its 18 pages deep

Comment

What a difference between this thread and the "challenge anyone to make a canelo highlight video vs GGG" thread

In the latter, multiple canelo highlight videos were posted but not one GGG highlight video has been posted in this thread and its 18 pages deep
            I have issues?

You can look someone in the eyes after that fight and say Canelo won?

Comment

• Hell, all but the last three rounds are an excellent highlight reel of Canelo running around like a red-headed, fake Mexican Floyd wannabe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                I have issues?

You can look someone in the eyes after that fight and say Canelo won?
                Yep and I can justify it. Unlike you who can't form a proper argument little man. Cmon and try, i'm waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  Hell, all but the last three rounds are an excellent highlight reel of Canelo running around like a red-headed, fake Mexican Floyd wannabe.
                  What about rounds 1,2,3 and 6 where he is outboxing GGG and clearly landing the better punches?

How can he be running when he landed more power punches?

Comment

What about rounds 1,2,3 and 6 where he is outboxing GGG and clearly landing the better punches?

How can he be running when he landed more power punches?
                    Ok, yeah, you're right; Canelo clearly won the fight. A draw is outrageous.

Comment

• here ya go, its the relentless aggression and dominant psychology of Golovkin while Canelo clearly was wilting a bit under the mental pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X