No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Long and impressive is the **** you eat every night.
    You are ****ing crazy funny Maxi, LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Says the dumbass who thinks canelo only won 3 rounds and is having a panic attack because people think otherwise.

Your life must really be pathetic this is just depressing
      Canelo won four rounds not three.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        how do my posts and usernames tell that i know nothing about boxing and im on the wrong forum???

im on a boxing forum with with a wrestling name...
        Looks like you answered your own question right here, dumbass

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Looks like you answered your own question right here, dumbass
          well since you guys claim boxing is fixed and rigged i guess im in the right place right?

well thats what you guys cried after ward/kova 1 and 2 and canelo/lil g

Comment

how do my posts and usernames tell that i know nothing about boxing and im on the wrong forum???

im on a boxing forum with with a wrestling name.....which means i dont take my screen moniker too seriously...which we cant say the same for you

i picked a wrestler...which we should all know is fake...u picked your idol...which was probably a wrestler in the last stage of your life(which im not sure you ever moved on from).......hey good luck with stuff and merry xmas man....you need all the help you can get...god bless
            The Wrestler was called Curt Hennig, not Henning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              The Wrestler was called Curt Hennig, not Henning.
              he actually spelled it henning for a short time....then changed it

Comment

well since you guys claim boxing is fixed and rigged i guess im in the right place right?

well thats what you guys cried after ward/kova 1 and 2 and canelo/lil g
                No. Once again, just like you said, you're in a boxing forum with a wrestler name (albeit misspelled as Robbie Barrett points out for you)

Since you wanted to bring up usernames

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  No. Once again, just like you said, you're in a boxing forum with a wrestler name (albeit misspelled as Robbie Barrett points out for you)

Since you wanted to bring up usernames
                  i did bring up usernames...yours clearly states you are a biased fanboy who lives vicariously through a "hero".....mine says "eh i just need a screenname ill pick a dead wrestler that i liked when i was 9...this isnt that serious"

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    so youre admitting that canelo had more memorable moments in the fight???
                    More memorable moments being punched in the face and running for 12rds, yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbie barrett View Post
                      the wrestler was called curt hennig, not henning.
                      mods!!! Mods!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X