No announcement yet.

I challenge anyone to make a GGG highlight video vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    i did bring up usernames...yours clearly states you are a biased fanboy who lives vicariously through a "hero".....mine says "eh i just need a screenname ill pick a dead wrestler that i liked when i was 9...this isnt that serious"
    Apply the same standard to your name as you do mine. You live vicariously through an actor that OD. Seriously, I love the double standard. "You're a biased fanboy, but me, I'm just a guy that picked a name." It's not like I picked a variation of a boxers name I like, no, I have to be a biased fanboy.

Some of you people really need to think before you post

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Apply the same standard to your name as you do mine. You live vicariously through an actor that OD. Seriously, I love the double standard. "You're a biased fanboy, but me, I'm just a guy that picked a name." It's not like I picked a variation of a boxers name I like, no, I have to be a biased fanboy.

Some of you people really need to think before you post
      were on a boxing forum...i picked the name of a dead wrestler cause its not serious...how can i live vicariously through a dead person? lol...you really arent playing with a full deck

now if my name was SOGGloveKing i would most likely be an andre ward fanboy who swears he can do no wrong.....why would i apply the same standard to my name as yours? its apples to oranges chief

dont even bother replying....cause you are too dumb for a conversation.....but i know you will anyway

Comment

were on a boxing forum...i picked the name of a dead wrestler cause its not serious...how can i live vicariously through a dead person? lol...you really arent playing with a full deck

now if my name was SOGGloveKing i would most likely be an andre ward fanboy who swears he can do no wrong.....why would i apply the same standard to my name as yours? its apples to oranges chief

dont even bother replying....cause you are too dumb for a conversation.....but i know you will anyway
        If you're going to try to assert intellectual superiority, please use proper terms. It's because, not cause.

Since you want to bring up hypothetical names, what do you assume from the guy with GGG Gloveking as his name and Andre Ward avatar? Am I a dual fanboy, or maybe just a boxing fan?

Lastly, if you don't want me to respond, simply don't reply. That whole "I want the last word, and don't respond " shtick is pretty childish. Of course, what should I expect from curt Henning?

Comment

If you're going to try to assert intellectual superiority, please use proper terms. It's because, not cause.

Since you want to bring up hypothetical names, what do you assume from the guy with GGG Gloveking as his name and Andre Ward avatar? Am I a dual fanboy, or maybe just a boxing fan?

Lastly, if you don't want me to respond, simply don't reply. That whole "I want the last word, and don't respond " shtick is pretty childish. Of course, what should I expect from curt Henning?
          lol....because/cause? really...was it hard for you to understand? if i use "u" instead of "you" doesnt it make me less intelligent? am i less intelligent because i dont use proper punctuation too? lol

like i said chief...comparing my name to yours is apples to oranges....i simply cant apply the same standard

as far as your avatar? i really dont know...you could be making fun of ward or trying to mock him....i have no idea....ive seen plenty of guys put fighters they hate in their avatar....

but your name definitley implies you are a golovkin superfan

Comment

lol....because/cause? really...was it hard for you to understand? if i use "u" instead of "you" doesnt it make me less intelligent? am i less intelligent because i dont use proper punctuation too? lol

like i said chief...comparing my name to yours is apples to oranges....i simply cant apply the same standard

as far as your avatar? i really dont know...you could be making fun of ward or trying to mock him....i have no idea....ive seen plenty of guys put fighters they hate in their avatar....

but your name definitley implies you are a golovkin superfan
            Yes, you are less intelligent, or at least conveying less intelligence, when you use improper grammar, terms, and punctuation. Especially when you're asserting your intelligence.

Please explain how one man picking a screenname vs one man picking a screenname is apples to oranges? It's ok for you to pick a wrestler, but if I pick a boxer, that's somehow different. If I change my name to Andre the Giant or Lionel Messi, does that make me a different person? No.

Lastly, you somewhat contradict yourself when talking about my name vs my avatar. "As far as your avatar? I really don't know...but your name definitely implies you're a Golovkin superfan" Two questions, how do you know I'm not "trying to mock him" with my name, or how do you know that I'm not a Ward superfan by my avatar?

Please think before you post

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Long and impressive is the **** you eat every night.
              such a little biiitch bro

Comment

Yes, you are less intelligent, or at least conveying less intelligence, when you use improper grammar, terms, and punctuation. Especially when you're asserting your intelligence.

Please explain how one man picking a screenname vs one man picking a screenname is apples to oranges? It's ok for you to pick a wrestler, but if I pick a boxer, that's somehow different. If I change my name to Andre the Giant or Lionel Messi, does that make me a different person? No.

Lastly, you somewhat contradict yourself when talking about my name vs my avatar. "As far as your avatar? I really don't know...but your name definitely implies you're a Golovkin superfan" Two questions, how do you know I'm not "trying to mock him" with my name, or how do you know that I'm not a Ward superfan by my avatar?

Please think before you post
                im guessing that if you were trying to mock golovkin it might say GGGGlovequeen or something of that sort...its kind of just common sense

if your screenname was andre the giant i might be less inclined to think you were a golovkin superfanboy...yes...that also is just common sense

i could draw several conclusions from your avatar....you might actually like ward...u might be mocking him....u might have lost an avatar bet...i dunno...but you sure want to go around in circles on xmas because you feel guilty about being a lil g fanboy

Comment

• hey guys im GGGloveKing...or GGGTheGOAT...or DramaShow...but hey...listen...im not a golovkin superfanboy who makes excuses and never admits fault in my hero...im an unbiased boxing fan...just trust me on this!

Comment

im guessing that if you were trying to mock golovkin it might say GGGGlovequeen or something of that sort...its kind of just common sense

if your screenname was andre the giant i might be less inclined to think you were a golovkin superfanboy...yes...that also is just common sense

i could draw several conclusions from your avatar....you might actually like ward...u might be mocking him....u might have lost an avatar bet...i dunno...but you sure want to go around in circles on xmas because you feel guilty about being a lil g fanboy
                    I'm going in circles because I'm talking to an idiot that can't apply the same thought process to similar actions. I'm going in circles because I'm talking to a guy that thinks two different things when it comes to one man picking a name vs another man picking a name. In going in circles because I'm talking to a guy that thinks two different things when it comes to a guy picking his name vs same guy picking his avatar. I'm going in circles because I'm talking to a guy that makes inferences whenever it's convenient for him.

Whether my screen name is GGG, Ward, Jordan, Donald*****, or Hulk Hooligan, it doesn't change who I am or what my opinion is. You're ****** for thinking and implying otherwise

Comment

hey guys im GGGloveKing...or GGGTheGOAT...or DramaShow...but hey...listen...im not a golovkin superfanboy who makes excuses and never admits fault in my hero...im an unbiased boxing fan...just trust me on this!
                      Hey guys, I picked a wrestler (and misspelled his name) for my name on a boxing site, but I'm really a knowledgeable boxing fan, trust me.

See what happens when I equally apply your logic?

Comment

Working...
                      X