Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If M.Garcia Becomes 4 Weight Champ after Lipinets, Does He Become P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If M.Garcia Becomes 4 Weight Champ after Lipinets, Does He Become P4P #1?

Given how M.Garcia, I guess you could say, would now be on track as when before he took the hiatus, surpass the #2? Or #1?

He has been going northbound....

...anyone but loma or ggg.

Comment

To be p4p #1 mikey has to beat someone from two weight classes below.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        To be p4p #1 mikey has to beat someone from two weight classes below.
        Damn bruh....you savage!

Comment

No, he does not.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-22-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Mikey will join Pacquaio and Marquez as the only fighters to ever successfully jump from from featherweight to win titles in 4 consecutive weight classes.

He becomes #1 P4P!

Comment

Nope he needs more fights to prove it

Comment

Nope. And I'm a huge Mikey fan but Crawford was the man at 140 and he didn't fight him. and Linares is the man at 135 and he didn't fight him. He won a paper belt that should of never been vacated from Linares and if he beats Lipinets he wins a paper belt that was vacated by Crawford. Just like Broner wasn't number 1 P4P despite winning many paper belts and technically being a 4 division champ without actually beating the top guys in those divisions. Garcia turned down Linares, Cotto, Easter all tougher fights to fight Lipinets. Fights fans want to see > bogus paper belt trinkets.

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  Given how M.Garcia, I guess you could say, would now be on track as when before he took the hiatus, surpass the #2? Or #1?

He has been going northbound....
                  I'm harsh, so no ****ing way, Mikey needs to crush Loma, walk through Crawford, plant a few fools on they azz, and it needs to happen in 2018..

Comment

Hell no... Broner was a better win than beating someone who picked up a vacant belt lol

Comment

Working...
                    X