Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If M.Garcia Becomes 4 Weight Champ after Lipinets, Does He Become P4P #1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    ...anyone but loma or ggg.
    Lmaoo why?

Comment

Not unless we are willing to retroactively designate Broner as #1 for fighting the weakest champions in their divisions.

Comment

To be top p4p, i think you have to beat a fighter that is arguably a p4p fighter. Which of Garcia's opponents all into that catagory? not even close, they're not even the next best in their division usually, or not for a while anyway.

Ward beating Kovalev is how you get there. The winner of GGG v Canelo would have a claim to it. Something along those lines. I rate Garcia highly and he's doing good things but let's see him fight a real A level fighter.

Comment

Do you think that Mikey inherited Broner's P4P #1 4 weight class champ crown?

Comment

Guy has 13 fights. Mikey should run through him with no problem. Should be a stepping stone to a bigger fight

Comment

How good is Lipinets? Not very...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                To be top p4p, i think you have to beat a fighter that is arguably a p4p fighter. Which of Garcia's opponents all into that catagory? not even close, they're not even the next best in their division usually, or not for a while anyway.

Ward beating Kovalev is how you get there. The winner of GGG v Canelo would have a claim to it. Something along those lines. I rate Garcia highly and he's doing good things but let's see him fight a real A level fighter.
                would a win over somebody like lomachenko be good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                  would a win over somebody like lomachenko be good enough?
                  of course.

Whoever wins that fight if it happens has a serious claim to p4p no.1. obviously people will bring weight into it but they shouldn't. Loma believes he beats Garcia so that's good enough for me if Mikey wins.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    ...anyone but loma or ggg.
                    Lol MIkey Garcia isn’t even top 10.he hasn’t fought anyone elite mikey is on a bum wiping tour

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      of course.

Whoever wins that fight if it happens has a serious claim to p4p no.1. obviously people will bring weight into it but they shouldn't. Loma believes he beats Garcia so that's good enough for me if Mikey wins.

i agree!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X