Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters who ducked fighters but tried to make it look like the other way around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I should've known better. It wasn't my intention.
    LOL it is fine as long as they contain it within these walls. If it spreads to other threads I'm blaming you haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      https://youtu.be/hwlTOTCezXg?t=12m40s

There's the video. Who's lying now?

You don't even know WTF you're talking about.

Comment

• joshua supposedly ducking wilder,then wilder priced himself out

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Nope because he's his trainer. That shoulder injury was an excuse for getting schooled and winning only 3 rounds at best against TBE. They just wanted another mayweather payday :

freddie roach is on record saying it was their fault the fight didnt happen earlier so blame PEDMAN.

GO USA
          LOL! Freddie Roach is a hired gun, he can say whatever he wants about whoever he wants. You don't get to pick and choose what is fact and what is fiction. He also said Floyd is one of the most boring fighters of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            LOL! Freddie Roach is a hired gun, he can say whatever he wants about whoever he wants. You don't get to pick and choose what is fact and what is fiction. He also said Floyd is one of the most boring fighters of all time.
            The fight didn't happen because Pacquiao turned down testing = Fact

Pacquiao's team made excuses about outdoor arena's and half a year for a cut to heal when Mayweather tried to make the fight again = Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              youre not very smart if you can't understand the difference in the context between both statements.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Yet he fought Porter in America, GGG at 160 and Spence coming down two divisions and off an injury. Not saying he hasn't ducked but he's sure strange picking his fights.
                Porter came with a belt.

GGG was his highest payday.

Spence was his second highest payday after doing everything to avoid him until there was nothing left but to gamble or to lose his belt.

Coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  The fight didn't happen because Pacquiao turned down testing = Fact

Pacquiao's team made excuses about outdoor arena's and half a year for a cut to heal when Mayweather tried to make the fight again = Fact.
                  Exactly and don't forget the 50/50 split pac wanted too

There is just too much evidence that supports the fact pac was the reason the fight didnt happen earlier. So if anyone was ducking anyone, it was pedman ducking floyd.

Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-22-2017, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• I'm seeing Pacquiao fans I haven't seen in months. I'm sure there'll be an emergency meeting in a few minutes. Expect a ton of red K's from the Pac faithfuls.

Comment

• Khan - Brook

Wilder - everyone with a pulse.

Comment

Working...
                      X