Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Jessie Vargas, April 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jessie didn't impress me his last fight. I fell asleep and I like Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      You know that's what I mean, so why be a pedantic prick instead of commenting on the topic? Is this an English class or a boxing forum?
      First off I probably saved you making a twat out of yourself somewhere more embarrassing then a boxing forum, so your welcome.

Second I do find it amusing, especially after that reaction. At least get the phrase correct if you are going to use it lol

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        First off I probably saved you making a twat out of yourself somewhere more embarrassing then a boxing forum, so your welcome.

Second I do find it amusing, especially after that reaction. At least get the phrase correct if you are going to use it lol
        It's you're*, you dribbling spastic.

At least make sure your written English is higher than primary school standard if you're gonna call somebody else out on it.

YOU'RE welcome.

Comment

Not a bad fight.

The fight we all want to see is Thurman-Spence

Comment

I'm not mad at this fight.

Comment

I dont get why someone always needs a "tune up" fight after being out a couple months. He can tune up in the gym and training camp like hes supposed to. Its not like hes been out for a couple years. He doesnt need a tune up at all. Hes just trying to prolong his title reign before fighting Spence.

Im a fan of thurman too but its like he just doesnt want that spence fight. Ever since they started talking about it in 2015 he always has an excuse why spence isnt next.

Comment

It's you're*, you dribbling spastic.

At least make sure your written English is higher than primary school standard if you're gonna call somebody else out on it.

YOU'RE welcome.
                LOL - massive bite.

Shame they don't have a fishing emoji.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  I dont get why someone always needs a "tune up" fight after being out a couple months. He can tune up in the gym and training camp like hes supposed to. Its not like hes been out for a couple years. He doesnt need a tune up at all. Hes just trying to prolong his title reign before fighting Spence.

Im a fan of thurman too but its like he just doesnt want that spence fight. Ever since they started talking about it in 2015 he always has an excuse why spence isnt next.
                  If we are talking about sparring, It usually isn't the same as a real fight. Also its always a good thing in general getting more experience, more camps, I would not be conceding any kind of potential advantage if I was Thurman. A year is a long time not to have had a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                    LOL - massive bite.

Shame they don't have a fishing emoji.
                    The oldest trick in the book. You must think I was born yesterday? You've made yourself look like a real here.

Enjoy the rest of your night pal.

Comment

The oldest trick in the book. You must think I was born yesterday? You've made yourself look like a real here.

Enjoy the rest of your night pal.
                      Your right, your the king ping.

But on a serious note you need to lighten up.

Comment

Working...
                      X