No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman vs Jessie Vargas, April 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    If we are talking about sparring, It usually isn't the same as a real fight. Also its always a good thing in general getting more experience, more camps, I would not be conceding any kind of potential advantage if I was Thurman. A year is a long time not to have had a fight.
    Thats what camp is for though, to get back into shape again and ready for a fight. He cant test his elbow out in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Might have to go to this one for my birthday. #AndTheNew
      You a Vargas fan?

Comment

I am no huge Jessie fan but he isn't the guy you fight coming off a year layoff and elbow surgery. I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          I dont get why someone always needs a "tune up" fight after being out a couple months. He can tune up in the gym and training camp like hes supposed to. Its not like hes been out for a couple years. He doesnt need a tune up at all. Hes just trying to prolong his title reign before fighting Spence.

Im a fan of thurman too but its like he just doesnt want that spence fight. Ever since they started talking about it in 2015 he always has an excuse why spence isnt next.
          This is hardly even a tune up. He's still a top 10 guy at 147

Comment

Good fight. Will he good to get Thurman back in the mix.

Comment

Respect for Thurman taking on a top ten guy for a tune up. Good fight.

Comment

That’s a pretty good “tuneup.”

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  Do you mean kingpin?
                  IDK, man. I'm liking Kingping better... I think Ima roll with that from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Im a fan of thurman too but its like he just doesnt want that spence fight. Ever since they started talking about it in 2015 he always has an excuse why spence isnt next.

Comment

Vargas the new Robert Guerrero Of PBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X