Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll School Golovkin or Canelo Like I Did Lemieux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
    You just wrote a novel and actually tried to call me a fanboy.

Are you forgetting what BJS said to Eubank Jr?

We all know who has been ducking this whole time and your GGG hatred isn't going to change that.

how did Saunders comment to Eubank make Team Bullshht low-ball him?

they offered Saunders 1.5mil, and then they walked..... with NO offer of negotiation..... despite the fact that BJS was holding Gennady's "dream" lol

he just made MORE than that fighting Lemieux, and the unknown welter Brook made 4-5mil

to an intelligent man, that would have been proof enough

an intelligent man would also be aware that Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Fukistan

Kell Brook made 3x more than they offered Saunders, because Golovkin wanted to fight Brook

" everyone they paid fought him " ~ Lou Di Bella

learn the game

casual fans know nothing about levels/styles/weight

Comment

[QUOTE=aboutfkntime;18344052]how did Saunders comment to Eubank make Team Bullshht low-ball him?

they offered Saunders 1.5mil, and then they walked..... with NO offer of negotiation..... despite the fact that BJS was holding Gennady's "dream" lol

he just made MORE than that fighting Lemieux, and the unknown welter Brook made 4-5mil

to an intelligent man, that would have been proof enough

an intelligent man would also be aware that Saunders signed to fight Golovkin in Fukistan

Just wondering who this ‘intelligent man’ you’ve been speaking with is? New bromance?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
        Lemieux isnt elite tho. Rubio khtfo and G toyed with him b4 kho
        That's what I was going to say.

Other than his win over N'Jikam to get that IBF belt (which was by decision), what other "big" win did Lemieux have in his pro career?

Comment

Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post
          Should he fight Jacobs? NO

Should he fight Charlo or Andrade? NO

Take a voluntary defense (my pick is Conrad Cummings WBO European Champion) and wait for the GGG-Canelo winner
          This will more likely be his route for 2018. He won't fight Andrade and he wasn't interested in fighting Jacobs before and certainly won't now since Jacobs is with Hearn.

Comment

getting abit ahead of himself here

Comment

See what y'all started. You got BJS believing the hype.

At least that means we'll get to see him against someone good then.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                Better yet, look at his draw vs Golovkin!

Lemieux isnt elite tho. Rubio khtfo and G toyed with him b4 kho
                That's true, I think he was having his way with Rubio before he gassed out and well GGG is GGG. Lemieux was a dangerous test, one that Saunders passed with flying colours.

Comment

Working...
                X