Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll School Golovkin or Canelo Like I Did Lemieux!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG has had it imo. He has maybe 1 or 2 fights left. So I dont rate Canelo at MW either and think BJS cd handle him. Jacobs.. he can get confused by a skilled fighter. We saw that in his one loss.

Comment

BJS schools old man Golovkin & no tank Alverez on the same night. Easy work.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        BJS schools old man Golovkin & no tank Alverez on the same night. Easy work.
        Saunders is not tough enough.
        GGG walks him down with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Mac View Post
          GGG has had it imo. He has maybe 1 or 2 fights left. So I dont rate Canelo at MW either and think BJS cd handle him. Jacobs.. he can get confused by a skilled fighter. We saw that in his one loss.
          The same guy that beat Jacobs would beat Saunders.

Saunders is definitely the weak link in the division.

Comment

The guy who can't even sell 10k tickets in his own hometown deserves more than 1.5 million at the time against ggg? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
              Saunders is not tough enough.
              GGG walks him down with ease.
              A prime GGG, not this version. BJS via decision.

Jacobs is a tougher fight than both GGG & Canelo.

Comment

I think so too.
                Jacobs is a strong fighter who Goldenboy are hoping will get old and shopworn by tough opponents bf Canelo gets in the ring with him

Comment

A prime GGG, not this version. BJS via decision.

I don't think GGG has faded enough to lose to Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                    I would be every bit surprised if he did. He will get his a$$ kicked by either of them, probably Jacobs too.

He has skills, but those two are on a different level. He deserves to get his **** pushed in for being so arrogant and useless since winning a title so I hope he gets thrown in with one of them soon.
                    Nothing in boxing surprises me, as much as i don't like some boxers like BJS, i don't pick against them based on emotions..

Comment

A lot of haters for Saunders on here and some of his interviews where his bad language comes out means I can get that.
                      However, those fans that are dismissing his ability as an elite MW need to realise something.
                      Saunders had the most natural talent out of the 2008 Olympic boxing team for Beijing, to qualify for the Olympics at 18 years old isn't easy to do, you have to win nationals and then medal at the Euros or a qualifying tournament to do this. He proved as a youth that he was an elite amateur.
                      He won British, Commonwealth and European the hard way before getting his title shot in the pros.

Granted as a fan I've been disappointed with his WBO title reign but against Lemieux he showed his potential and 2 fights in 3 months recently shows he's willing to get active and serious to take on the other champions.

He did sign to fight GGG 6 months ago but obviously Canelo always wins that battle and will again.

Should he fight Jacobs? NO

Should he fight Charlo or Andrade? NO

Take a voluntary defense (my pick is Conrad Cummings WBO European Champion) and wait for the GGG-Canelo winner

Comment

Working...
                      X