Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOTY 2017: Shock Results As Anthony Joshua Fails To Make Top 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I were British I would have voted for Billy Joe Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
      Just seen a clip of Paula Raddcliffe and her husband, kind of gesturing and shaking their heads at the results! (I always remember when Paula Radcliffe quit during the Beijing Olympics, when she could of kept on running even for a 5th place! Fair Play I respect that she was only gunning for gold, but she did not embody the Olympic spirit with her efforts!
      Dont know if you can doubt her commitment tbh. Dirty bitch took a shit live on TV, remember? Still won the race

Comment

Fair enough.

What's he done? went life and death with an older Wlad than the one Fury toyed with 2 years before. Not knocking his win but it wasn't some great sporting achievement in general. He beat an ageing and inactive fighter and struggled in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
          If I were British I would have voted for Billy Joe Saunders.
          Lol he's too Gypsy for the BBC

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Fair enough.

What's he done? went life and death with an older Wlad than the one Fury toyed with 2 years before. Not knocking his win but it wasn't some great sporting achievement in general. He beat an ageing and inactive fighter and struggled in the process.
            Yes it is easy to say that, but If you are honest with yourself? Anthony Joshua beat a Wladimir Kiltschko who had the eye of the tiger! It was the same intensity he was bringing for the rematch against Tyson Fury, which obviously spooked the entire team Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              Lol he's too Gypsy for the BBC
              He is a model athlete, very classy and respectful

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                He is a model athlete, very classy and respectful

LOL
                As a fighter he's too quick, too slick, too gypsy... But this is the same guy that snatched team Monroe's hat, rubbed his balls on the hat then put the hat back on the guys head lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Yes it is easy to say that, but If you are honest with yourself? Anthony Joshua beat a Wladimir Kiltschko who had the eye of the tiger! It was the same intensity he was bringing for the rematch against Tyson Fury, which obviously spooked the entire team Fury!

Still two years older and inactive.

He was already on the slide and only got worse. That wasn't a better Wlad, it was just Joshua had a style that made him look better.

AJ would have been a tailor made opponent for younger Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    People don't really like Lewis Hamilton in the UK.. Plus he doesn't live here and doesn't pay UK tax but his acchivements should have got him in the top 3. AJ is adored by UK public and he was in a fight which will be talked about decades from now and 90k fans attended the fight.. That's record braking for the UK post war.

Both guys are considered the best worldwide in thier respected sports not just the best in the UK.. Both guys didn't make it in the top 3. Something is off.
                    Its a cuckspiracy!!!!!

lol @ being 'adored by the british public'

Hes so adored that a Somalian with even less personality than AJ beats him to the BBC award

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post

AJ would have been a tailor made opponent for younger Wlad.
                      The Wladimir Kiltschko that fought David Haye would beat both Tyson Fury & Anthony Joshua! (But I believe that the Wladimir kitschko that fought Anthony Joshua was in better form, than when he fought Tyson Fury!)...

Comment

Working...
                      X