Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders To GGG: You Wanted Me When I Was Fat - Fight Me Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    In the meantime maybe a Jacobs fight? (not a chance, risk-reward and all that).
    And the fact Jacobs is with Hearn and Saunders with Warren. They don't really do business together.

Comment

People are just lying to themselves if they think it's not going to be Canelo vs. GGG II

Be kind of interesting to see what the WBC does if Canelo wins??? He doesn't want their belt. Do they make it vacant and have the 2 highest ranked guys fight for it??? Which currently is Charlo vs. Jacobs...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Billy Joe is still with his corny disses. Fat-boy had to strip naked to make the middleweight limit! and almost lost his title on the scale! its a good thing the IBF has removed the rehydration limit for unifications or Billy would be only fighting for the WBC, WBA.
        This is soooo weak

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          GGG doesn't have to fight a rematch w/Canelo, and he doesn't have to rematch Jacobs either, because he would be fighting a unification bout w/ Saunders for the WBO title! If he beats Saunders, he becomes the undisputed (WBC, WBA, IBF, and WBO) Middleweight Champion of the World! If i'm GGG, Saunders 1st! Let's see Canelo fight Jacobs, Charlo, or Andrade!
          Exactly and GGG will be the A side against Saunders unlike fighting Canelo.

Comment

Saunders needs to take a fight around mid April then fight the lil G vs Alvared winner

Comment

I dont think Saunders has the power to keep Golovkin at bay, Contrary to Canelo and Jacobs who do have that power

Comment

Of course 97G starts to contemplate retirement now that he has some competition. "My goal to win all the belts doe"

Comment

Saunders vs Jacobs... GGG vs Canelo= winners fight each other! WAR!

Comment

If BJ can run and dance for 12 rounds GGG could get beat

If Saunders can run around the ring for 12 rounds without GGG catching Bj who knows what happens with a Brit set of judges? BJ is a runner and can move great. GGG is a plodder and chasing BJ would be difficult. Like grabbing water. Legit Brit is Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      This is soooo weak

Comment

Working...
                      X