Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canada is the fight capital of the world tonight, UFC is in winnipeg

Comment

Lemieux looked horribly drained at the weigh-in yesterday.

I didn't have a horse in this race before checking out the weigh-in, but after seeing Saunders sshole behaviour, I want to see Lemieux KO him. But David looks like feces....BJS may be the one delivering the KO. Hopefully not, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        ^That's the kind of shyt I'm talking about! Who starts an event at 9:40???

Yer killin me Canada!

We were gonna start it at 9:25, but we figured that was a weird time. We decided to go ahead at 9:40 because it takes us exactly 40 minutes to down a case of beer, and NOTHING interferes with our beer.

Comment

Ive been saying it..Id love to see Billy Joe stretched out but Im afraid he outpoints Lemule. David looks good when he has a guy that wants to rumble with. The guy in front of him gets behind a jab and boxes he has issues. I hope im wrong though.

Comment

Saunders will be victorious.

Comment

Women's boxing absolutely sucks! I'm tired of them trying to push it and repeatedly telling us how skilled the boxers are. They just suck.

Comment

Could anyone lend a hand with a stream please..?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                  Women's boxing absolutely sucks! I'm tired of them trying to push it and repeatedly telling us how skilled the boxers are. They just suck.
                  It is terrible. Can't stand watching it, but I'm sure they'll keep trying to push it more and more

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    We were gonna start it at 9:25, but we figured that was a weird time. We decided to go ahead at 9:40 because it takes us exactly 40 minutes to down a case of beer, and NOTHING interferes with our beer.
                    Ah, good enough then. Good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                      Lemieux looked horribly drained at the weigh-in yesterday.

I didn't have a horse in this race before checking out the weigh-in, but after seeing Saunders sshole behaviour, I want to see Lemieux KO him. But David looks like feces....BJS may be the one delivering the KO. Hopefully not, though.
                      Exactly. I couldn't even recognize him. Lemieux looked dead! Still, I hope he wins. Saunders is a coward. I never called a fighter a coward before (at least not for a decade or more). Eubank Jr would brutalize Saunders right now.

Green karma sent for your observations, sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X