Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Redd noted; both guys are so goddamn inconsistent, it's impossible to make a pick with any degree of certainty.

Teddy said on FNF when Lemeiux fought Ayala ages ago that someone who can box handles Lemeiux and everyone called him a hater. But he was right. I lean towards Danny Jacob's assessment that its Saunders' fight to lose. Cant wait.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      As Redd noted; both guys are so goddamn inconsistent, it's impossible to make a pick with any degree of certainty.

Teddy said on FNF when Lemeiux fought Ayala ages ago that someone who can box handles Lemeiux and everyone called him a hater. But he was right. I lean towards Danny Jacob's assessment that its Saunders' fight to lose. Cant wait.
      I've said that^ very thing repeatedly. I've trashed on Lemieux for a long time. But, seeing BJS's poor performances recently and the fact that he's away from home, I can't help but feel that Lemieux pounds him as soon as Saunders slows down. I think he's going the way of DeGale, where inconsistency finally catches up with him.
      Could very well go as you say though.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-16-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

I can't see BJS losing this.

He's probably underrated in boxing nowadays which is self-inflicted. He sat on that belt for a year and should have been stripped, tbh.

But he is a talent. I didn't think he was that bad against Munroe, he's a a pure boxer with not a great deal of pop. He looked comfortable to me. Lemieux should suit him

Comment

BJS is gonna get his ass beaten

Comment

Saunders will make it ugly. Jab, potshot,hold and repeat. That's not even counting the usual clumsiness that happens when lefties fight righties.
            My heart says please KO this dude but my head says we'll have to listen to more of Saunders bs for a while.

Comment

How long till it starts?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                Billy Joe Saunders has a mental toughness and aggressiveness that is very rare. He will challenge David Lemieux in ways that "big drama show!" can only dream of.
                Wtf��������, Saunders is a very skilled boxer but not a puncher whatsoever, no chance BJS stops him outside of a bad cut or injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Saunders is only 28 and still in his prime.

Here's how he came into this camp. He'll be at his best.

BJS has been on Galahad’s and Dom Ingle’s “special protein shakes”

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I've said that^ very thing repeatedly. I've trashed on Lemieux for a long time. But, seeing BJS's poor performances recently and the fact that he's away from him, I can't help but feel that Lemieux pounds him as soon as Saunders slows down. I think he's going the way of DeGale, where inconsistency finally catches up with him.
                    Could very well go as you say though.
                    Im backing BJS in this one, I think hes up for this fight and really wants the canelo fight. He coming to impress tonight. Watched a few of his interviews and I liked BJS dont understand the hate he gets but oh well.

War BJS

Comment

When is this starting?

Comment

Working...
                      X