Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Makes Statement, Easily Dominates David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fight review about to begin on boxing podcast, im on it

http://mixlr.com/the-boxing-coalition/

Comment

• ...Saunders innocently goes over to Lemieux's corner for some sportsmanship after the decision, and one of Lemieux's cornerman would have none of it! He shoves Saunders away, and they exchange some F-Us !

Comment

• Canadiens are a strange boxing crowd. They applauded what Ulysee did to Seldin but booed what Saunders did to Lemieux when Ulysee and Saunders basically doing the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
          Not true, his greatest win by far is Jacobs. Not a fan of the latter at all, but he would put a beating on Lemieux, specially if he came at the very least one division heavier than his opponent, like he did vs. GGG.
          And Canelo, you know he won that fair and square.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            So in your opinion there is no way Canelo would beat Saunders legitimately???? That's kind of stupid sht to say. So you filled out the excuse card already???
            Lol, no don't be silly. Go back and read what I wrote.

Canelo is a different animal altogether. He's a puncher, he can counter, his footwork is good, he can cut off the ring, he has a great jab. Basically everything Lemieux isn't.

If, and it's a big if, Saunders was able to outbox Canelo I'm saying I doubt he'd win on scorecards because of who Canelo is. Unfortunately for him the likelihood of that happening is slim to none because Canelo isn't one dimensional. I genuinely think Canelo would put him to sleep with some of the shots he was able to land on GGG.
            Last edited by sayf; 12-19-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sayf View Post
              Lol, no don't be silly. Go back and read what I wrote.

Canelo is a different animal altogether. He's a puncher, he can counter, his footwork is good, he can cut off the ring, he has a great jab. Basically everything Lemieux isn't.

If, and it's a big if, Saunders was able to outbox Canelo I'm saying I doubt he'd win on scorecards because of who Canelo is. Unfortunately for him the likelihood of that happening is slim to none because Canelo isn't one dimensional. I genuinely think Canelo would put him to sleep with some of the shots he was able to land on GGG.
              Sorry I must of misread your comment.

Comment

• bj is a fvkin bum & anyone who loses to this clown is a super bum, ggg would knock this fvker out

Comment

• Not an easy fight to watch but BJ gig well.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                    ...Saunders innocently goes over to Lemieux's corner for some sportsmanship after the decision, and one of Lemieux's cornerman would have none of it! He shoves Saunders away, and they exchange some F-Us !
                    Saunders was doing it to their hometown fighter barhemianrapsody

Comment

Working...
                    X