Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook: I'm PETRIFIED Of Losing To Khan And I Scream A Lot Worse Near Spiders!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook: I'm PETRIFIED Of Losing To Khan And I Scream A Lot Worse Near Spiders!

Brook admits he has a fear of losing to Khan saying that "I'm petrified of losing to him" and also says that his phobia of snakes and spiders is far worse than Khan's, to the extent that he would "scream like a girl" had he been in the same jungle environment that Khan ultimately overcame and conquered!

@ 15:30

the **** lol??? I think Khan beats tbh

Comment

With all the trash talk between them over the years I can see that. But lets Be honest ,any time you fight someone your gonna be terrified to lose or made look stupid

Comment

Comment

Khan and Brook are both huge braggers who don't live up to their bragging in the ring. They will probably never fight each other in spite of the huge money both would make for that fight. Brook is at 154 now and Khan is at 147 and neither one would budge an inch for the other. If they were going to fight it would have happened by now. They will both just cherry pick easy fights and try to win a world title against the weakest champion in their respective weight classes.

Comment

Makes you wonder why Khan would duck him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post

Haha!

Kell Brook is obsessed with Amir Khan. He's literally spent half of his interview time, throughout his whole career, talking about Amir. He has clocked up hours of his life saying "Amir Khan". Wouldn't like to think how much time he spends with Amir on his mind.

Comment

Kell Shook

Comment

I would scream if I put my hand in some pipe and pulled out a snake. You dont even know what kind of snake it is, yeah you can assume the game show puts in a harmless snake but in that split second you arent thinking about that.

Its a bit different if you see a harmless garden snake and decide to **** with it or poke it with a stick, knowing it to be harmless. Shouldnt make you feel all manly. You will feel different if you see a rattlesnake in the woods.

Comment

Khan hasnt got any quit in him, I don't think Brook would last 12, or want to last 12 if Khan came in Canelo form.

Thing is, I think the fight is dead. Brook is likely moving to 154 and I'm not sure if Khan is fighting again.

Comment

Working...
                    X