No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Argument For (And Against) Lomachenko Being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post
    Your fave fighters are latino because that's what you are.

I think you jock-ride the foriegners because your raza can't represent.

You can't root for the Brothers so you bark from the sidelines like the bitter little Chihuahua that you are

You use Crawford's pic to hide your racism.
    yep, this is definitely kigali

Comment

• Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
      Don't be coy with me. You know it's Lomachenko
      Mofo he lost to Salido.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Mofo he lost to Salido.
        That was a split decision that could have gone either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Garcia is a NATURAL 135 lber fighting guys bigger ALREADY.

Canelo/GGG 160

160-135 = 25lbs.

135-130 = 5 lbs.

So for this to work and be FAIR Lomachenko JUNIOR MIDDLEWEIGHT 154 lber

154-130 = 24lbs. See so 1 lb difference.
          My response was to the other poster. That poster claimed it's premature to rank Lomachenko pound for pound number 1 until he fights Terence Crawford and Mikey Garcia.

Since Terence Crawford is currently 3 divisions above Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia is currently 2 divisions above Lomachenko. To be objective and fair, Crawford should also move up a few divisions and face someone like Gennady Golovkin whilst Mikey Garcia should move up to face someone line Errol Spence Jr at the very least. Otherwise, we're not applying the same standards for all the boxers.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim that Lomachenko doesn't deserve to be ranked pound for pound number 1 until he faces Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford? If we're using that reasoning, then who deserves to be ranked pound for pound number 1 anyway?

Comment

• I'd rate him #1 for the time being. He's certainly more deserving than Roman Gonzalez ever was. Nobody ever watched Chocolatito and said, wow that is otherworldly levels of amazing. When you see Lomachenko fight, you're seeing something amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              I'd rate him #1 for the time being. He's certainly more deserving than Roman Gonzalez ever was. Nobody ever watched Chocolatito and said, wow that is otherworldly levels of amazing. When you see Lomachenko fight, you're seeing something amazing.
              I'm not amazed by a guy that can't fight on the inside and looks at the ref everytime he gets tapped on the tummy.

How is Loma better than Spence or Crawford??

Comment

• Originally posted by Regulus View Post
                I'm not amazed by a guy that can't fight on the inside and looks at the ref everytime he gets tapped on the tummy.

How is Loma better than Spence or Crawford??
                Loma has come miles since his debut. Crawford has beat whoever you put in front of him, they just happen to be lightweights and ****. I was never real high on Brook or Porter so Spence still has to prove himself with a guy who won't go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  Loma has come miles since his debut. Crawford has beat whoever you put in front of him, they just happen to be lightweights and ****. I was never real high on Brook or Porter so Spence still has to prove himself with a guy who won't go away.
                  Loma beats a guy 2 weight classes below and he's #1.

I don't see it.

Spence has proven he can fight on the inside and get down and dirty.

Loma has not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
                    My response was to the other poster. That poster claimed it's premature to rank Lomachenko pound for pound number 1 until he fights Terence Crawford and Mikey Garcia.

Since Terence Crawford is currently 3 divisions above Lomachenko and Mikey Garcia is currently 2 divisions above Lomachenko. To be objective and fair, Crawford should also move up a few divisions and face someone like Gennady Golovkin whilst Mikey Garcia should move up to face someone line Errol Spence Jr at the very least. Otherwise, we're not applying the same standards for all the boxers.

Do you understand how ridiculous it is to claim that Lomachenko doesn't deserve to be ranked pound for pound number 1 until he faces Mikey Garcia and Terence Crawford? If we're using that reasoning, then who deserves to be ranked pound for pound number 1 anyway?
                    Ward moved up in weight and beat a P4Per TWICE so no one could dispute him as #1. But jes now retired.

Lomachenko made a smaller P4Per quit without even using his superior size advantage. So he should be #1.

I hate to,admit it but he should be #1 based off resume and facts. Do I think some boxers would beat him??? Sure but I have nothing to back it up.

Comment

• Loma have better wins than Usyk though.

Comment

Working...
                      X