No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Argument For (And Against) Lomachenko Being #1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
    I have an idea. How about Lomachencko challenge Crawford at 140? Then Crawford will have his chance to school a two time gold medalist.

rigo was 130 and Loma
    was 137 on fight day. Nice try though. Too bad for you Loma schooled him without size advantage. Craw has same
    skills, dont think so... Lets see Crawford go up in two weight classes and see what happens
    Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-16-2017, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      hahah someone give this fool some glasses, you aint that young act your age. “almost the same size” hahahahaah

??? Your dumb!

Hey STUPID here's the FULL fight of Salido/Lomachenko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGX7MqpzSQ

They look close to the same size to me!!! Fuk you ARE the KING OF TROLLS hands down P4P #1

Comment

rigo was 130 and Loma
        was 137 on fight day. Nice try though. Too bad for you Loma schooled him without size advantage. Craw has same
        skills, dont think so... Lets see Crawford go up in two weight classes and see what happens
        Jack@ss Lomachenko didn't go up 2 full weight classes. Rig. did. This RTARD doesn't even know which one was Rig.

Comment

• the whole thing of "if you are not unbeaten you can't be number 1" is ridiculous. crawford is great but loma has russell jr, walters and rigo in his resume in just 11 fights, eleven. if that's no impresive, then what is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            I have an idea. How about Lomachencko challenge Crawford at 140? Then Crawford will have his chance to school a two time gold medalist.
            Why does ShakeandSuK sound alot like MisanthropicNY???

I mean both are BLOWING Loma's nuts HARD. My $$$ is it the same person with 2 accounts...

Comment

rigo was 130 and Loma
              I found your facebook pisc now I see how you picked your name...

Just Shake and Bake! Shake and Bake!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                the whole thing of "if you are not unbeaten you can't be number 1" is ridiculous. crawford is great but loma has russell jr, walters and rigo in his resume in just 11 fights, eleven. if that's no impresive, then what is it?
                But it shows you have been BEAT before... P4P #1's should be unbeatable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  But it shows you have been BEAT before... P4P #1's should be unbeatable.
                  says who? is all subjective and it should consider present time, loma is unbeatable right now. who has those names in only 11 fights? dude lost his second pro fight vs salido in a world title fight and it wasn't a beatdown like many wanna make it sound,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    says who? is all subjective and it should consider present time, loma is unbeatable right now. who has those names in only 11 fights? dude lost his second pro fight vs salido in a world title fight and it wasn't a beatdown like many wanna make it sound,
                    I can't argue he's number #1 because he just dominated a P4P and made him quit. But I also would put my $$$ on Mikey if/when they fight. Sht if your $$$ Is good I'll bet with you...At least you didn't make excuse for that loss. Even Lomachenko had no problem with it.

Comment

• loma is the greatest fighter since eric crumble

Comment

Working...
                      X