Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's next in line to be a mainstream star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Lomachenko and Crawford
    This right here; Crawford has an "exciting-floyd" thing going on. We need another slick fighter, who can appeal to blacks. And when its fight night on a saturday, blacks will tune in but it has to be the right type of fighter, and Crawford is perfect for that. He selling out venues in his home town.

And Loma has looks, and personality, and exciting style. He has a phenomenally charismatic personality. But I would like him to learn english asap.

I understand foreign non-english speaking fighters can become big stars, but it would be better to learn the language.

I felt Sergio Martinez could've been huge as well.

Comment

Danny Garcia can be a mainstream star. He'll crossover and make rap albums with his dad.

But only if he can survive the dangerous Bam Bam Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
        man that sh11t is hilarious, lol, al haymon might still be more popular than all of his fighters, lolpbc fighters will not be mainstreem even if they find a cure for cancer, lol, those sons of b11tchers are stuck in ****ed up sh11t agreement with al haymon and may nevr fight again, lol
        PBC fighters have behaved like they're some special breed.
        They have acted as if they're working for Google or something.
        They got used to getting overpaid fighting long list of cab drivers.
        Now when it's time to make them fight each other, they want huge money they think they deserve.
        Haymon and Espinoza are now having a hard time asking them to fight each other.
        Unbelievable that they've been around for years and none of them are PPV materials.
        Spence and Gift Garcia are now fighting once a year.
        Lara and the Charlo sisters are still struggling to make it on top. These clowns just won't fight each other. And the list goes on.

Comment

Vasyl Lomachenko
          Oleksandr Usyk
          Filip Hrgovic
          Artur Beterbiev
          Dmitry Bivol
          Josh Kelly
          Josh Taylor
          Michael Conlan
          & Errol Spence the token black

They all have a chance ^

Lomachenko is almost definitely gonna be the face of boxing though. Thats why he's getting so much hate since the Rigo win from certain guys.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
            Vasyl Lomachenko
            Oleksandr Usyk
            Filip Hrgovic
            Artur Beterbiev
            Dmitry Bivol
            Josh Kelly
            Josh Taylor
            Michael Conlan
            & Errol Spence the token black

They all have a chance ^

Lomachenko is almost definitely gonna be the face of boxing though. Thats why he's getting so much hate since the Rigo win from certain guys.
            What a crap list.

Comment

Originally posted by Regulus View Post
              What a crap list.
              YOU name a better one then turdboy.

Most of them guys will be the future of the sport, you sound worried bro.

Comment

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
                YOU name a better one then turdboy.

Most of them guys will be the future of the sport, you sound worried bro.
                Most of them are too old already.The rest don't have the skills or the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  I was picking BJS to grind out a decision ever since the fight was announced, but I’m starting to think Lemieux might land that big shot and find the knockout. Even in his best performances Saunders tends to gas late, and Lemieux carries power from 1 through to 12. Maybe I’m just overthinking it, I’m not a fan of Saunders either so maybe I’m just hoping Lemieux ices him
                  Yea I'm guilty sometimes overthinking a fight.But I knew BJS would outbox Lemmy easy unless he got real lucky.I try and remember that a fighter will almost always do what he normaly does.Even if he is caple of something else(picture paul Williams boxing from outside lol).

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    Yea I'm guilty sometimes overthinking a fight.But I knew BJS would outbox Lemmy easy unless he got real lucky.I try and remember that a fighter will almost always do what he normaly does.Even if he is caple of something else(picture paul Williams boxing from outside lol).
                    The pre fight build up got the better of me😂😂😂
                    Although I don’t really like Saunders, I was very impressed with his performance, he played with Lemieux in there. Got to give credit where it’s due.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      The pre fight build up got the better of me😂😂😂
                      Although I don’t really like Saunders, I was very impressed with his performance, he played with Lemieux in there. Got to give credit where it’s due.
                      Yup he is a skilled boxer with a at LEAST a decent chin.Preety good stamina when he trains seems to somtime fight to level of opp.Does have some wasted movement but he gives anyone at 160 a fight.Think GGG would be hardest for him.Then prob Danny Jacobs I think his style and toughness would be pretty big prob for Canelo but not sure if id pick him would have to think about that.Tough style

Comment

Working...
                      X