No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims UFC Approached Him With Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
    He can fight Manny in UFC,WWE, chess, basketball and still makes million.
    He will not fight McGregor in UFC.
    I have a feeling we'll see Floyd do something with WWE again. It's a safe gig for the most part and Vince McMahon pays big money, unlike cheap ass Dana White and the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
      What video? You mean this?
      https://youtu.be/OdJh_Q5XY4U

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
        Floyd on the sniff at 3.25 of video lol
        Obviously blowing his nose. He sounds sick. Nice try hater.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Obviously blowing his nose. He sounds sick. Nice try hater.
          Sick alright sick in the head if anything hence the 18 min rant spouting utter ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            For 500 mill or a billion, would Floyd fight in the cage??? Maybe stand up only??

A billion to catch an asssss beating, some people getting for free n end up paying hospital bills lol
            ive seen mma fights before (one being butterbean) where they get like 10-15 seconds to implement a move on the ground or the ref makes them stand up...

imo this is something that should be done in the ufc.... give them no more than 15 seconds to do some moves if not dont stay hugging on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
              Sick alright sick in the head if anything hence the 18 min rant spouting utter ****e.
              Why do you even give a fùck?

Next time you identify with this world being a shítty place to live, have a look in the mirror and know it's because people like yourself that make it that way.

You get off on hating on a guy who's a winner in life. Best athlete of our generation. Record after record being broke and it drives you mad.

Even if he was sniffing lines of coke, why would that bother you? Dude is retired and can do whatver the fùck he wants to do.

Stop being cancer and enjoy life man.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                Why do you even give a fùck?

Next time you identify with this world being a shítty place to live, have a look in the mirror and know it's because people like yourself that make it that way.

You get off on hating on a guy who's a winner in life. Best athlete of our generation. Record after record being broke and it drives you mad.

Even if he was sniffing lines of coke, why would that bother you? Dude is retired and can do whatver the fùck he wants to do.

Stop being cancer and enjoy life man.
                Have you finished crying yet mcsalty. I admire floyds accomplishments but I'm allowed an opinion on the ramblings of a madmen which Floyd was in that video but your to busy working floyds shaft to realise that you sanctamonious prick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
                  This might be the dumbest most hater-filled girly rant I have every heard about another dude. LOL. This dude speaking about Floyd like he is his business manager or something. Floyd has many businesses ignoramus. Including but not limited to..Mayweather Promotions...multiple properties throughout the world...a gentleman's club etc. This dude has made close to a billion dollars in the ring...retired undefeated and will go down as one of the greatest athletes in history. Naw..I digress..I see how anybody would be depressed after that. Do me a favor hater...STFU
                  Lmao he’s on Instagram right now with the Chechen president. You shouldn’t even responded to that ******ed post

Comment

Didn't see the video, but I know how Floyd is. He's always been a little, off. I don't know how to describe it. Just the way he carries himself.

I could totally see him having a mental breakdown.

Comment

multi fight deal? the hardest part for white would be finding a fight Floyd could win.

Comment

Working...
                      X