No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Claims UFC Approached Him With Multi-Fight Deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
    Imagine if they make this deal and Floyd comes to the octagon and just verbally submits ("no mas") in the first second of the fight LOL.

Imagine the butthurt this would generate haha.

Money safe in the bank and no beating.
    I've always said this.

If Floyd fought in the UFC he's get taken down, he'd cover up, and the ref would stop it.

He probably wouldn't even take much damage.

Comment

The little man has the small man syndrome. He is nothing special but a woman beating cherry picking sumbltch

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        This guy is losing his mind. I saw this video early today. He's headed towards a breakdown or some ****. Like dude, let it go.

It was cringeworthy. Been a life long fan, but he needs to find a way to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggled personally in his post boxing life like Oscar has. Maybe it's CTE or some **** at play here.

It's not an "act" he's legit losing it. For those who saw the video, it was bizarre.
        I 've said it may times here and folks think it is hating, call it what you want but this guy's sanity lies with boxing. His relevance lies with boxing and basically nothing else. With all the money in the world, you will expect someone of his stature to be making big connections in the business world, get closer to Uncle Haymon and leverage his business brain to make that money longer rather than all this fake posturing that I see all the time. Not my favorite fighter, but an all time great, no doubt, but when boxing is totally out of reach for him and the foolery of forcing himself into the mix is no longer viable, I will not be shocked if this guy goes into a chronic depression.

Comment

3-4 fights? Any elite 150lber would take you to the ground choke you out best boxer of latest generation not best all around fighter see no mcregor delusions that’s why there are lanes yours is ring mcregor octagon

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
            I've always said this.

If Floyd fought in the UFC he's get taken down, he'd cover up, and the ref would stop it.

He probably wouldn't even take much damage.
            Art Jimmerson did that in UFC 1. He tapped out to being mounted. He wasn't even put in a proper submission hold or anything.

He just collected the money with no damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              This guy is losing his mind. I saw this video early today. He's headed towards a breakdown or some ****. Like dude, let it go.

It was cringeworthy. Been a life long fan, but he needs to find a way to move on. I wouldn't be surprised if he struggled personally in his post boxing life like Oscar has. Maybe it's CTE or some **** at play here.

It's not an "act" he's legit losing it. For those who saw the video, it was bizarre.
              What video? You mean this?
              https://youtu.be/OdJh_Q5XY4U

Comment

UFC can't afford Mayweather. They pay their best fighter in record setting PPV's like $2-3mill. Floyd would want $200-300 million per fight. The money UFC bosses like to pocket, Mayweather would want that. He would want what's owed to him, he won't let the bosses take the majority of the PPV revenue like they love to do to McGregor.

Comment

whats up with him getting up to blow his nose in the middle of a high energy rant about god knows what

Comment

Fighters who retire miss the adrenaline, love from fans,$, being famous some turn to drugs to fill the void Tyson, sugar ray, Louis, Liston etc hopefully not him enjoy fam and $500 mil

Comment

All I hear is Floyd being scared after he blatantly said during the Connor fight that he'd go to the UFC. This just confirms what I thought even then. Floyd old a$$ ain't fighting nobody with a heart beat he knows better.
                      Last edited by RapidSon; 12-13-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X