Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Was it pain maybe but did it stop him from throwing the left? Nope since he threw 2 lefts in the 6th round here and missed after Loma nailed him with a shot. Face beginning to swell and missing punches, mentally that pain must have felt much more worse when you're suffering mental scars with the realization your not this master level boxer.

Rigo was never master level. He succeeded in getting all of his opponents to fight his fight, but his style was always pretty 1-dimensional.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      You are lost, dude. The first thing I said was that it didn't excuse what he did. I've said over and over that Rigo quit like a bytch. I've said that I like Loma more than Rigo. God forbid we bring a little science into the discussion though.

You're usually a good poster but you're getting lost in the Loma fanaticism. I like him too but FFS, look at what you're arguing with me over. Seriously guy....
      Bro its not even about Loma or Rigo in this insistence, I simply responded saying he threw 2 lefts after you said

"I've suffered knuckle bruises from boxing before and, if they're bad enough, not only can you not punch, but even closing your hand can be excruciating because it's affecting the tendon and joint."

So i said it could have been mental because Rigo has never been out boxed and or missed this many times before the fight the way he was talking he acted like this invincible boxer and no one can come close to his skills.
      Had to effect him mentally somehow and the pain would be amplified even more then if he was in the fight.

You then laughed off what i said

"You come at me with some "psychological scars realizing you're not at the level of this master boxer."

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Bro its not even about Loma or Rigo in this insistence, I simply responded saying he threw 2 lefts after you said

"I've suffered knuckle bruises from boxing before and, if they're bad enough, not only can you not punch, but even closing your hand can be excruciating because it's affecting the tendon and joint."

So i said it could have been mental because Rigo has never been out boxed and or missed this many times before the fight the way he was talking he acted like this invincible boxer and no one can come close to in skills.
        Had to effect him mentally somehow and the pain would be amplified even more then if he was in the fight.

You then laughed off what i said

"You come at me with some "psychological scars realizing you're not at the level of this master boxer."
        Yea, I said that. And....??? I really can't understand what has got you triggered here. I saw people doing the usual, ignorant NSB thing and I injected a bit of science into the convo. And, you have had some kind of issue with that (which I still don't understand) and keep changing the argument.

I'm not even defending the guy. I've been one of his biggest critics after the fight. You're falling into this trap that guys like Maxi do where they see everyone as for or against. I've always made it a point to be honest, no matter if it helps or hurts a fighter I like. I think Rigo is a coward but I'm not gonna lie just to reinforce that point.
        Take the fanaticism out of this and it might make more sense. My initial post had ZERO to do w/ Loma so you don't need to have this kind of response.

I really don't know what else to tell you.

Comment

I got the feeling that it was more Pedro Diaz who stopped the fight, he cleary couldn't handle seeing Rigo like that, rewatch how frustrated he was in the corner when he was making that quitting sign with his hands,Rigo was also looking like he wanted to cry after the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Yea, I said that. And....??? I really can't understand what has got you triggered here. I saw people doing the usual, ignorant NSB thing and I injected a bit of science into the convo. And, you have had some kind of issue with that (which I still don't understand) and keep changing the argument.

I'm not even defending the guy. I've been one of his biggest critics after the fight. You're falling into this trap that guys like Maxi do where they see everyone as for or against. I've always made it a point to be honest, no matter if it helps or hurts a fighter I like. I think Rigo is a coward but I'm not gonna lie just to reinforce that point.
            Take the fanaticism out of this and it might make more sense. My initial post had ZERO to do w/ Loma so you don't need to have this kind of response.

I really don't know what else to tell you.
            Who's triggered? I never even had a problem with what you said i simply added to it and gave a opinion on if he felt pain as you said maybe it was amplified more then it really was mentally because he was getting out classed. Lets say he was in the fight maybe he continues instead of quits, that's all i did.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Quick question. How can Rigo redeem himself? Will he even get the chance too?
              i don't think any fighter can redeem themselves from that,,unless he fights him again and wins,but that won't happen anymore so no,i dont see how he can..a fighter can go out and lose,so what,atleast TRY to win,Try to do something and you lose but respect for giving it your all,but to quit over a bruise?...

Comment

NO f .... ng excuses. My man rigondeaux quit . He could not handle Loma , Loma beat my guy pretty bad ...
                I called rigo would ko Loma , but it was a painful fight to see rigondeaux quitting.

Rigo will always be my fighter, but the facts are the facts...
                Hope he is well mentally...the best for him ....

Hit and not be hit ; can
                Not hit what you don’t see .

Comment

When someone loses unbeaten record they always make excuses

Comment

Rigo will always be remembered for quitting now

Comment

fck you rigo you chicken sht btch made motherfcker. retire!.

Comment

Working...
                      X