Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    i've seen no evidence of any "bruise"
    You won’t, thats why it is a “bruise”

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Quick question. How can Rigo redeem himself? Will he even get the chance too?
      To be fair there isn't much really bro. this manner in which he quit is unforgettable its something promotion cannot hide in the future of any matchup.

He had a question mark there already due to being high risk low reward, and non casual friendly style of boxing hence 18 fights by the age of 37. After the latest fight that question marks even bigger now. It's a damn shame I love watching the man. The ferociousness he showed on the pads in the open workout made me feel a big performance was coming but he let his fans and himself down this weekend id rather pay to pick peanuts out of someones **** then watch him fight again.
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-12-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that right eye was beginning to swell pretty good on the upper cheek. Those jabs and little uppercuts while Rigo was bending over, looking for a safe space were taking their toll. Another couple rounds and that eye is shut.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post

Yeah, that right eye was beginning to swell pretty good on the upper cheek. Those jabs and little uppercuts while Rigo was bending over, looking for a safe space were taking their toll. Another couple rounds and that eye is shut.
          But i heard Loma only throws pity pats.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            But i heard Loma only throws pity pats.
            Yep. And only 15% connected..... The folks being sour just need to give credit where credit is due.

Comment

Is it so tiny that Rigo is afraid to show it?

And what about the bruise as well?

Comment

I'm not excusing Rigo for what he did, but to anyone trying to downplay it because it's a bruise, that can hurt every bit as much as a break. I've suffered knuckle bruises from boxing before and, if they're bad enough, not only can you not punch, but even closing your hand can be excruciating because it's affecting the tendon and joint. It's not just a bruise like you get on your skin and it's hard to understand if you haven't experienced it. My last one took 5 weeks to get to the point that I could even lightly train.

So, it's possible that he was in severe pain. I still don't give him a pass for it though.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                  Is it so tiny that Rigo is afraid to show it?

And what about the bruise as well?
                  If it's a knuckle bruise, you might not even see it, yet he could be in constant pain from it. I'm not saying it makes his quit ok at all. But, you guys playing Dr. BroScience don't know WTF you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I'm not excusing Rigo for what he did, but to anyone trying to downplay it because it's a bruise, that can hurt every bit as much as a break. I've suffered knuckle bruises from boxing before and, if they're bad enough, not only can you not punch, but even closing your hand can be excruciating because it's affecting the tendon and joint. It's not just a bruise like you get on your skin and it's hard to understand if you haven't experienced it. My last one took 5 weeks to get to the point that I could even lightly train.

So, it's possible that he was in severe pain. I still don't give him a pass for it though.
                    Was it pain maybe but did it stop him from throwing the left? Nope since he threw 2 lefts in the 6th round here and missed after Loma nailed him with a shot. Face beginning to swell and missing punches, mentally that pain must have felt much more worse when you're suffering mental scars with the realization your not this master level boxer.

Comment

More BS posts from people who will never, across their entire llife, achieve a fraction of what Rigondieux has previously done.
                      Make yourselves feel an imaginary step better. Suck it up, suck up the idea of what you wish you could achieve, to make yourselves feel better. We're all watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X