No announcement yet.

LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Hes not that undersized and hes more skilled than anyone there. Only guys i see beating him at WW are crawford or Spence. People will say hes too small but thats not true at all. Hes 5'7 and probably walks around 145-155

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Hes not that undersized and hes more skilled than anyone there. Only guys i see beating him at WW are crawford or Spence. People will say hes too small but thats not true at all. Hes 5'7 and probably walks around 145-155
    C’mon man, I’m a big Loma fan, and agree he’s the #1 fighter p4p in boxing today but he hasn’t even cleaned out 130 yet. I doubt Loma ever fights above 140 tbh. Even Bob Arum has said he won’t go far beyond 135.

Comment

If he get up to 147lbs and cleans the division out.
      Then he is the GOAT SRR needs to take a step down.

Comment

He looked small to me next Garcia in that video. It's not the size but Loma's skills that probably would transcend his size disadvantage. I like Loma and don't wanna see him at 147, not for a long while at least.

Just wanna see Garcia and Crawford next, not Linares please. That'd be a mismatch, despite the size.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          He looked small to me next Garcia in that video. It's not the size but Loma's skills that probably would transcend his size disadvantage. I like Loma and don't wanna see him at 147, not for a long while at least.

Just wanna see Garcia and Crawford next, not Linares please. That'd be a mismatch, despite the size.
          If manny can move up and do damage at 147 so can loma. Hes more skilled than manny, just has less power.

Comment

If manny can move up and do damage at 147 so can loma. Hes more skilled than manny, just has less power.
            True, but the Pacman moved up progressively, fighting guys like David Diaz first at 135. We wanna see Loma with the top guys from his next fight. If you are talking about a few years from now, we'll see.

I also think Loma's sealing (where he can excel) is 140.

Comment

Floyd aka TBE had a 2 inch height and 7 inch reach advantage over Loma. Loma has amazing skill, but he doesn't have the natural attributes to ever conquer 147 imo. Plus, he said he walks around at 138 the last I heard, which was near the end of last year. He is always in training so maintains a low weight

Comment

Pacquiao had monster power. Every punch would do damage and he threw a lot of them.

It kept a lot of welters honest.

Loma doesn't have that power, and as he moves up the weight at get to welter he probably can't give those guys one clean punch.

Then again he is that good he is capable of doing that, but lots of big fights to have along the way.

Comment

Get serious the man fights at 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Get serious the man fights at 130.
                    You think anyone at 130lbs beats him?

Comment

Working...
                    X