Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

NEW YORK Vasyl Lomachenko wouldn't have stopped fighting if he was the one that suffered a hand injury Saturday night. Lomachenko didn't go as far as to say he believes Guillermo Rigondeaux faked his left hand injury to get out of their fight. He did question Rigondeaux's decision to stop fighting following the sixth round of their WBO super featherweight championship match in The Theater at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yep beat him every round with one hand while still stylin on him

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      Yep beat him every round with one hand while still stylin on him

Yeah that was special, fighting 6 rounds with one hand and still outclassing your opponent

Comment

Yea cause some thai bum is the same as fighting loma lol

Comment

I would like to see Loma fight Davis at 130 (next fight), Garcia at 135, and then Crawford at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by herb666 View Post
            I would like to see Loma fight Davis at 130 (next fight), Garcia at 135, and then Crawford at 140.
            That's exactly what Davis doesn't want, so forget.

Comment

When Rigo realized he was ineffective and couldn't win, he bowed out.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                Yea cause some thai bum is the same as fighting loma lol
                True but Rigo still only has the left i think if he hurt it against the Japanese bum that dropped him he would have been in serious trouble.

Comment

This is true, as a Rigo fan I was massively disappointed by his quit job and effort. Didn't think he had a chance but never thought he'd be humiliated in every way like he was.

Comment

How you break your left hand if you didn't throw any punches XD.

Comment

Working...
                    X