No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Before the fight lamers on here been telling on how Rigondoa going to break his jaw, eye socket , how he knocked out 4 dudes at one sparring session and at the end mfer rigo supossedly broke his hand REALLY ?!?? Hahahaah pretty ironic. The guy did not break **** HE NEVER connected, the truth is he got lost in the matrix Loma was not stationed and got schooled knowing the KO was comming cuz Loma figured him out and starting to turn it on .... he was embarrassed by P4P NoMasChenko.

#outclassed
    #b1tchedout
    The 4 dudes at the gym ghost story circulated like hot cakes.

Since the fight?

Crickets...

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Lmao You’re calling me names on an Internet forum and I’m the coward? Haha

Tell you what, princess. Why don’t you copy and paste those posts you claim I wrote. You can embarrass me that way. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Lol
      haha, you already embarrased yourself. Follow up on rigo's example and Quit your argument cuban peasant!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        haha, you already embarrased yourself. Follow up on rigo's example and Quit your argument cuban peasant!
        Haha Yeah, okay, douchebag. I see you haven’t got anything to back up your garbage.

Comment

Fighters don't usually quit with hand injuries. He quit because he was getting outclassed. If he wasn't, he would have fought on with the injury.

Comment

I remember watching the one handed loma fight!
            and as far as rigo! he is full of MIERDA! I saw the fight on ESPN on sat. but I watched it again last night on ESPN Deportes(Spanish version) and rigo complained about his right hand after 5th round and you can hear clearly saying "take my glove off it hurts" however when the 6th rnd. was over suddenly it was "the left hand"! Rigo your boxing days are over!!! boring, dirty, quitter and a liar! sounds like the good ol Cuban boxing school! I get Lara's program now....

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Haha Yeah, okay, douchebag. I see you haven’t got anything to back up your garbage.
              that conversation is still in the forums. I don't need to re-post it to make it true!

Comment

Working...
              X