No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko On Rigondeaux Injury: I've Fought With One Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7NN View Post
    That's exactly what Davis doesn't want, so forget.
    Not a fan of Davis and his desperate showboating but I still wouldn't want to see his career come to a screeching halt because he decided to be brave and face a guaranteed loss. Loma will disgrace him badly.

I doubt the Crawford bout ever happens, too much size difference. But Crawford is the only guy around I feel can give Loma a tough fight not Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Before the fight lamers on here been telling on how Rigondoa going to break his jaw, eye socket , how he knocked out 4 dudes at one sparring session and at the end mfer rigo supossedly broke his hand REALLY ?!?? Hahahaah pretty ironic. The guy did not break **** HE NEVER connected, the truth is he got lost in the matrix Loma was not stationed and got schooled knowing the KO was comming cuz Loma figured him out and starting to turn it on .... he was embarrassed by P4P NoMasChenko.

#outclassed
      #b1tchedout
      Yes, Rigo got lost in the Loma matrix like you said but there was no KO coming. They would have fought 100 rounds.

Loma didn't hurt Rigo al through the fight. He barely even hit him with hard shots, more like "count my punches" soft taps.

Loma was way too much for Rigo to handle, it was extremely mentally draining. There were moments where Rigo held Loma and closed his eyes, just couldn't clear his head fast enough.

Comment

rigo looked pathetic.
        go back down in weight and hang with your own kind.

Comment

Rigo's handlers should advice him to quit boxing. I've seen a lot of fighters quitting because of patent injury, but such is not the case in rigo's.

Rigo quits because he knew there's no sense of continue fighting when he's losing every round.

If indeed he injured his hand, its because of his constant grappling and holding. one cannot injure his hand by punching the air, imo.

Comment

Rigo broke his left hand from hitting Loma's gloves so much...

Loma totally humiliated Rigo and outclassed - we have a new number 1 lb for lb!

Davis is scared and Mikey doesn't want it at 35

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              I don’t know about everyone. For starters, most people, including myself, were picking Lomachenko to win. But, yeah, there is some irony that he “hurt” his hand.
              so did you go back and erase all your previous posts concerning the fight you hypocritical piece of śhït? I still got our argument were you were comparing rigo's talent above loma based JUST on the donaire fight. You were really dìckriding rigo up until the fight! Stand by your word you fůckïng coward

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                so did you go back and erase all your previous posts concerning the fight you hypocritical piece of śhït? I still got our argument were you were comparing rigo's talent above loma based JUST on the donaire fight. You were really dìckriding rigo up until the fight! Stand by your word you fůckïng coward
                Lmao You’re calling me names on an Internet forum and I’m the coward? Haha

Tell you what, princess. Why don’t you copy and paste those posts you claim I wrote. You can embarrass me that way. Go ahead. I’ll wait. Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    How would GGg do fighting only one round in a year to then fight an active Ward?

Whoops, actually if lil’g Fought 10 times a year Ward would stil KO him.
                    huge ward fan here.. he aint knocking ggg out ever. no chance at all. that mofo has one of those 1920's chins. fight goes the distance.

Comment

Fight with one hand vs Terrence Crawford (or the equivalent) at the end of your career and then come chat to us.

Comment

Working...
                      X