Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is Not a Big Win For Me, Not His Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks and props to Loma for being honest - unlike his deluded fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is a midget

I guess that screws the "size had nothing to do with it" krew

Comment

but you can't criticize the win

one more name on the list, one more step up the ladder

Comment

let me get this clear.....fans like artful are americans. only think in white perspective. nothing wrong with that honestly. but don't put that on the Ukraine people. people like artful are the reason why boxing fans can't view the sport as just that, a sport. u have tons of white americans that have rushed in these agendas of total none sense. look, i like boxers regardless of race creed where they come from. i don't give a sh^t i speak the truth on all of them rather it makes you comfortable or uncomfortable. don't give a crap which makes me rare. i will tell u again. this fight was crap. a old tiny guy with the world against him lost. which lomachenko even agrees with. i don't give a rats a** if your agenda filled american a** disagrees with it. i must speak the truth artsfull in anything that i do. sorry for u.
          Last edited by Godsfly; 12-10-2017, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Well whatever loma may think, fans on here and across the web need to give him credit because all of YOU bigged up Rigo, ALL OF YOU
            No.

No.......

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
              Thanks and props to Loma for being honest - unlike his deluded fanboys.
              Completely agree I'm glad he said that. I can start taking him seriously again

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Well whatever loma may think, fans on here and across the web need to give him credit because all of YOU bigged up Rigo, ALL OF YOU

so stfu
                NOpe. I've literally said the same thing loma said from the moment the fight was announced.

Comment

Loma is spectacular, that's not a secret but this win is nothing amazing. Grandad Rigo moved up 2 weight classes to fight a skilled beast like Loma, claim to hurt his hand which i slightly believe, add all that to the inactivity with him barely fighting year after year. No, this is not an amazing win but Loma is definitely P4P 1 by a long mile - he was before, he still is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    let me get this clear.....fans like artful are americans. only think in white perspective. nothing wrong with that honestly. but don't put that on the Ukraine people. people like artful are the reason why boxing fans can't view the sport as just that, a sport. u have tons of white americans that have rushed in these agendas of total none sense. look, i like boxers regardless of race creed where they come from. i don't give a sh^t i speak the truth on all of them rather it makes you comfortable or uncomfortable. don't give a crap which makes me rare. i will tell u again. this fight was crap. a old tiny guy with the world against him lost. which lomachenko even agrees with. i don't give a rats a** if your agenda filled american a** disagrees with it. i must speak the truth artsfull in anything that i do. sorry for u.
                    The racism that plays in the US is deep rooted. People who come over here learn it and take it to the extreme. Especially on anonymous forums like this.

Black guy here and I respect your comments. Loma is true in every sense. I think objective fans knew this was a mismatch on a few levels (size, hand speed, athleticism, and activity level come to mind). I've been saying it for months.

It was a solid display of character by Loma to a knowledge that after the fight. That was class ****. That's the one thing I didn't like about Floyd in his day. He would always big up fights that while they may have had interest, weren't competitive.

Comment

This was the 2017 equivalent of Monzon vs Napoles.

Comment

Working...
                      X