Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is Not a Big Win For Me, Not His Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is Not a Big Win For Me, Not His Weight

Undefeated pound for pound fighter Vasyl Lomachenko retained his WBO super-featherweight title with a sixth round technical knockout of Guillermo Rigondeaux at The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday, the impressive Ukrainian handing the Cuban-born stylist his first professional defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

loma u did good. but from a history prospective it means ****. guy fighting arum, sanctioning bodies, weight. and u all at the same time. guy hasn't had a meaningful win in years. rigo looks 43 years old if we want to be honest. that ship has sailed. but look for the future loma. challenge yourself, i mean really challenge yourself, and u will make it on top or at least go out trying, but this fight is and was always crap.

Comment

Very open and honest from Loma, when do you ever hear a boxer talk down any win let alone their biggest name.

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
      loma u did good. but from a history prospective it means ****. guy fighting arum, sanctioning bodies, weight. and u all at the same time. guy hasn't had a meaningful win in years. rigo looks 43 years old if we want to be honest. that ship has sailed. but look for the future loma. challenge yourself, i mean really challenge yourself, and u will make it on top or at least go out trying, but this fight is and was always crap.
      What an absolute clown you are. Too bad for you, your opinion means sfa for Loma.

Comment

Even ref was squishy.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
          Very open and honest from Loma, when do you ever hear a boxer talk down any win let alone their biggest name.

What an absolute clown you are. Too bad for you, your opinion means sfa for Loma.
          dude cut the bull****. i said nothing that u aren't truly heart to heart feeling and thinking. the thing is u aren't Ukrainian. I for one have lived in Ukraine (videos to prove it) the people of Ukraine are very honest people unlike americans such as yourself. loma just spoke how he felt. everything with a honest heart that i saw he spoke. get outta here.

Comment

Mikey Garcia would be his biggest win because he moves up to his weight class and Mikey is undefeated with a high KO percentage. IMO this fight will probably takes place only in 2019 when both are bigger names by then.They want it to make it a PPV event but right now its not PPV worthy. Both need more marquee names on their resumes before it happens.For example Loma beating Gamboa & Linares next and Mikey beating Easter.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
              dude cut the bull****. i said nothing that u aren't truly heart to heart feeling and thinking. the thing is u aren't Ukrainian. I for one have lived in Ukraine (videos to prove it) the people of Ukraine are very honest people unlike americans such as yourself. loma just spoke how he felt. everything with a honest heart that i saw he spoke. get outta here.
              Your last comment about the fight always being crap is bull****. We were all looking forward to it, the result doesn't change that. No clue wtf you are trying to say buddy.

Comment

Your last comment about the fight always being crap is bull****. We were all looking forward to it, the result doesn't change that. No clue wtf you are trying to say buddy.
                if u were looking forward to it that is your problem. i always knew it was a crap **** circus show. (not my fault) the fight wasn't even exciting at least. pitter patter mixed with holding. you think i will call that a great fight? kiss my a**. i say what u are thinking in your heart but too bias to actually say so.

good day sir.
                Last edited by Godsfly; 12-10-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Agreed. I give Loma credit for saying this after the fight.

Comment

Well whatever loma may think, fans on here and across the web need to give him credit because all of YOU bigged up Rigo, ALL OF YOU

so stfu

Comment

Working...
                    X