Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t believe the hype, Loma is a GIANT and Rigo is tiny lil man

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

oh mmmm what's going on here?
      I feel uncomfortable.

Comment

looks more than a 2in height difference. I was expecting loma to be wearing so shoes with a heel or some ****. if loma is 5'6...rigo is about 5'2-3.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          They're both small men, but damn, Rigo is teeny-weenie small! Coming up 2 weight classes against Lomachenko? He's a dead man.
          Rigondeaux will be in survival mode trying to lose just on points.

Comment

One thing being overlooked is that lomachenko doesn't fight in an upright style he's fairly crouched so the height difference shouldnt matter. If height matters so much how was mike Tyson so succesful considering most of his opponents were a lot taller? Skills pay the bills and providing there's no fukery on arums behalf I expect to see rigo win in boring albeit technically brilliant fashion.

Comment

Rigo BLINKED first....Shit, that means BET everything on LOMACHENKO now

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                One thing being overlooked is that lomachenko doesn't fight in an upright style he's fairly crouched so the height difference shouldnt matter. If height matters so much how was mike Tyson so succesful considering most of his opponents were a lot taller? Skills pay the bills and providing there's no fukery on arums behalf I expect to see rigo win in boring albeit technically brilliant fashion.
                HW's are HW's. Tyson was 220lbs and a genetic freak.

This isnt just about height. Look at the size of Loma, his build. Rigo looks like a got damn bantamweight. I forgot how small he was even for a 122lber.

Im not changing my tune here btw incase anyone comes saying im making excuses. I have not called for this fight since Loma moved to 130, nor do I think the outcome has ever been in doubt since he moved up from 126. Even 126 was a big stretch to fight someone as good as Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  I feel uncomfortable.
                  Don't feel uncomfortable. Shakur's smile is saying yes! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    'Basically the same size, doe'

**** off

Rigo is wearing platform shoes as well.

I almost started doubting my pick as we got closer to fight night as well. Lomachenko is just gonna bull doze him. All his fans are gonna go mental like he just did something great.
                    I don't know why you guys think that. Rigo is an incredible fighter. This fight is a complete toss up. If anything happens you're not going to be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                      Not just the height advantage so much as the overall perceived size/strength advantage. The size advantage is visually evident & the fact that Rigo is coming up 2 weight classes, really makes it seem like he will be the weaker of the two. Mike was shorter than most of his opponents, but he was a solid fireplug, with tremendous punching power.
                      Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 12-07-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X