Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Coach: Rigo Will Have To "Fight" if He Wants To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    The difference between this and Donaire is that Donaire had become a pure counterpuncher at that stage, largely incapable of leading. Lomachenko has shown lots of creativity in his offence and while Rigo is a tough as it gets as a test of a guy's ability to set up shots, Loma certainly won't run out of ideas like Nonito did. He's a very different fighter.

Because of the weight difference, which isn't massive but is definitely significant, Loma does have the option of just upping his activity and 'forcing' the fight if he wants. So Rigo will have to work, one way or another.
    That plays into Rigondeaux's hands....
    Last edited by j.razor; 12-05-2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      "If Rigo wants to beat Lomachenko he will have to come and fight, you can’t be on your bicycle for 12 rounds and think you’ve won.* He has to come and fight if he wants to be victorious.” -Cicilio Flores

In other words: You cant box, land punches & make lomo miss to win....

Rigondeaux vs lomo, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo & the wba.
      I swear you will say it's a robbery even if it's a consensus 12-0 fight or a KO. You probably had Russell beating him and Walters ahead.

You will give no credit even if your wrong. Seems your predicting a 12-0 or KO Rigo type of fight and I just no there will be no credit given if Lomachenko wins. Surely a guy you predict will lose so badly if he wins should get credit? You won't budge though.
      Last edited by chrisJS; 12-05-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
        I think it will be clear after a couple of rounds, if Loma can take Rigo's left, he'll walking down and probably will stop Rigo late, if Loma is rocked by that left, his activity will go down a lot and will do just enough to win a very boring decision. Rigo's only chance is an early ko, probably to the body, otherwise he'll have to knock Loma down almost every round to get a decision.
        Rigondeaux vs lomo, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo, wba & certain fans....

Comment

Rigo will shell up pretty quickly and get through twelve.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I swear you will say it's a robbery even if it's a consensus 12-0 fight or a KO. You probably had Russell beating him and Walters ahead.
            If lomo wins he wins, I won't front.

You on the other hand, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo, wba will front.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Mayweather wasn’t on his bike for 12 rounds throughout his career. The guy may not be as awesome as he and his fanboys think he is, but Floyd was pretty great. And despite a “defense first” mentality, Mayweather and Rigo do not fight alike.
              Floyd is T.B.E. & Rigondeaux will beat lomo but I'm not sure they would let him have it on the scorecards.......

Comment

If lomo wins he wins, I won't front.

You on the other hand, bob arum, fat rafael, espn, hbo, wba will front.
                Nah, you will.

I already know it will be a robbery, the weight was a factor, Rigo was old, Loma is ducking like 9 guys not in his weight class etc;

I predicted this would happen with Walters. I was 100000% right. I'll likely be right again.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  First time I saw Vasyl in the ring, I thought, “This kid fights like Mike Tyson.” Lol

Lmao Funny on several levels.
                  How? They don't fight the same. Is it combos you think they fight the same? Cuz I see nothing else close to being similar.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Nah, you will.

I already know it will be a robbery, the weight was a factor, Rigo was old, Loma is ducking like 9 guys not in his weight class etc;

I predicted this would happen with Walters. I was 100000% right. I'll likely be right again.
                    We will see how you play your cards come sunday....and don't be giving lomo rounds just because, I want clean punches & not pitty-pats that don't land.

Comment

How? They don't fight the same. Is it combos you think they fight the same? Cuz I see nothing else close to being similar.
                      As an amateur, the movement, the pivoting, the hooking punches. It was pretty evident, I think. He doesn’t fight that way as a pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X