No announcement yet.

wheres the rigondeaux fans at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Most of his fans are internet based LOL. How many have actually seen him fight live?
    Not many cuz lomo is not a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      This.

I still see plenty saying he will dominate next week. Oddly, his actual real fans all five of them think he will lose and are rational. They also never bought into the "Loma is ducking him" crap.

They aren't Rigo fans they just want Loma to lose. They will bury Rigo last week just like they did Russell and Walters and move onto the next guy who Loma is "ducking" and swear that guy crushes Loma who has no skill, talent, porous defense and is lucky if he's top 50 pound for pound.

Then they lose again and they move on. It will always be this way.
      You got the wrong fighter, it's Floyd that everyone tries to look for the next fighter so bad that they even go to past fighters. lomo ain't on that level.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Not reading all that shlt. Lol why would you brag about a guy moving up 2 weight classes like it would be a good win for loma?
        Cuz it's the same people that look up to lil g for fighting Brook....

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
          Rigo ducked the fight when Loma was at 126. He would have had a much better chance to win when Loma was at 126.

Every fight Lomachenko is getting better and is much more comfortable fighting 12 rounds now.
          Rigondeaux didn't duck, bob arum did.......

Rigondeaux vs lomo, bob arum, fat rafael, espn & wba.

Rigondeaux STILL wins!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            I was at the Donaire fight, along with a few Boxingscene guys.
            I was at his last fight. Ward-Kovalev undercard.

Was only one round sadly as you know but still good to see him in the flesh despite not being a big fan even if it was only for one round.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Says the Golovkin fan that has made every excuse for why he shouldn't move up and excuses about age.

Rigo is moving up 2 divisions to fight a top P4P fighter, Lil G wouldn't move up 1.
              Well said my friend, TS is a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Did he though? Could have swore Ward was in litigation and legally not able to fight and then all of a sudden GGG has a unification bout signed already and Ward is active again but moving to 175.

Point to me when Ward was legally able to fight and was at 168 and offered a fight to GGG who refused. It's hearsay.

There's the HBO meeting where they asked both about the fight and Ward said "No I'm injured and some other stuff" and GGG said "yes". Again not sure the timing permitted it but why is it always one side of the story and not the other.
                lil g's promoter out his own mouth said they rejected the OFFICIAL OFFER.

http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/

And Ward was at 168 NOT 175 & gave them in the contract a chance to fight 1 fight before they would both meet! Ward moved up AFTER he got turned down from lil g & team & beat up kovalev the best in the division at that time period! Now stop with the B.S.
                Last edited by j.razor; 12-02-2017, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  lil g's promoter out his own mouth said they rejected the OFFICIAL OFFER.

http://www.thefightcity.com/golovkin...ovalev-boxing/

And Ward was at 168 NOT 175 & gave them in the contract a chance to fight 1 fight before they would both meet! Ward moved up AFTER he got turned down from lil g & team & beat up kovalev the best in the division at that time period! Now stop with the B.S.
                  “Joo-iz speakin da truth mang.” -Lalin

Comment

Rigo gonna beat lomas ass

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                      I don't think so. He's my fav active fighter and don't think he would even beat tank.
                      Gervonta was struggling to get the W against Fonseca. And Fonseca wasn't even in top 50 of the division

So you say a guy who struggles with fighters outside of top 50 would beat one of the best technicians ever and the best amateur ever, just because he's bigger?

Rigo's timing, reaction, speed, variety of punches, footwork is on another level and fighters like Tank don't have nothing for Rigo except for lucky punch. That caliber of fighters don't beat Rigo's caliber of fighters under any circumstances

Rigo's straight left breaks skull bones of bigger guys not because Rigo is physically strong but because Rigo throws that shot PERFECTLY. Which means you can't throw a better straight left than Rigo, the way he throws that punch is perfection

You're clearly underrating Rigo, he's out of this world, fighters of this caliber has a good chance against ANYBODY, and you'll see that soon. Mark my words, Loma will go through hell, it's going to be a nightmare for him
                      Last edited by g27region; 12-02-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X