Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheres the rigondeaux fans at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to crap on a guy when there is little chance for that guy to fight your fav boxer. When the boots hit the road though, reality sets in. It should be a close one early; however Loma will have Rigo confused and shocked after a couple rds. Rigo gets steamrolled from the 6th on and possibly dropped in 8-12.

8-4, Loma.

Comment

People don't sleep on Rigo, I've warned you about Barrera-Shabranskyy, LSC Frampton and some other fights, we talk about maybe the best amateur ever and maybe the best Cuban boxer ever, he was manhandling guys as big as Loma, even smaller and old Rigo is still a bigger risk to Lomachenko than slower textbook Mikey (yeah, I really think so) or anybody at 130-135. Loma will HAVE to sacrifice EVERYTHING to get the W, Loma will go through hell, mark my words
      Last edited by g27region; 12-02-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Not reading all that shlt. Lol why would you brag about a guy moving up 2 weight classes like it would be a good win for loma?
        Rigo would whoop everybody at 130 with ease, maybe even including Lomachenko

Comment

this was the last rigo fan meet

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            Rigo would whoop everybody at 130 with ease, maybe even including Lomachenko
            I don't think so. He's my fav active fighter and don't think he would even beat tank.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              has a fan base ever lost faith in a fighter so quickly after the fight was signed?

it wasnt so long ago i did a thread saying he shouldnt be rated so high p4p cause he hasnt done anything in years and only has 1 top win, and i got absolutely slaughtered. People saying its clear he deserves it cause of the eye test, he may be the most talented boxer in the sport, DramaShows a clown etc. Thats fair enough but whys noone picking him to win? The only threads im seeing are obvious troll threads like the one calling loma fans members of the kkk lol

So whats changed? Fast forward a few months and it seems as if hes gone from elite level, p4p top 3 (some even had him number 1) fighter to a fighter whos washed up and seen better days. Hes 37 but thats besides the point if people were still considering him elite a few months ago and saying hed beat lomachenko.

I cant be the only one whos noticed this? It seems to have gone from people saying rigo will school loma to damage control, people moaning about weight, hes too old etc as if hes just suddenly turned from 30 to 37 and managed to manipulate time.

Yeah the weight puts rigo at a slight disadvantage but tough **** really, its only a few pounds, if hes as good as people say he is and with his style he should be able to still outbox someone a few pounds heavier. Its probably a topic for another thread but christ a small amount of weight difference gets exaggerated on this site.

So why the lack of confidence? To be honest im a lomachenko fan but even i think hes getting overrated, hes not superman. Should show some faith in your man instead of jumping ship as soon as he gets tested.
              Only a few pounds? 8lbs to be exact. Ironic, that's the same poundage your man crush (GGG) refused to move to fight Andre Ward.

Comment

Rigo ducked the fight when Loma was at 126. He would have had a much better chance to win when Loma was at 126.

Every fight Lomachenko is getting better and is much more comfortable fighting 12 rounds now.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Only a few pounds? 8lbs to be exact. Ironic, that's the same poundage your man crush (GGG) refused to move to fight Andre Ward.
                  You get it. These guys are both physical specimens. Eight pounds, or whatever the ultimate weight disparity turns out to be, is a whole lotta weight. We’re talking solid muscle here, not fat. Anyone who’s ever trained knows what a difference that much muscle can make. It’s a big deal, especially at the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Not reading all that shlt. Lol why would you brag about a guy moving up 2 weight classes like it would be a good win for loma?
                    It will still be Lomas best win, even with Rigo moving up 2 divisions. They know Loma has all the advantages here, but want to downplay it so they can brag if he wins. I hope Rigo knocks him out. He's daring to do something great. More fighters should be like him instead of camping in weak divisions.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                      Did he though? Could have swore Ward was in litigation and legally not able to fight and then all of a sudden GGG has a unification bout signed already and Ward is active again but moving to 175.

Point to me when Ward was legally able to fight and was at 168 and offered a fight to GGG who refused. It's hearsay.

There's the HBO meeting where they asked both about the fight and Ward said "No I'm injured and some other stuff" and GGG said "yes". Again not sure the timing permitted it but why is it always one side of the story and not the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X