Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheres the rigondeaux fans at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a fan of either ( but respect their skills ) so I really can't say I Want Rigo to lose . I just don't like that Lomachenko's making him jump 2 weight divisions . Seen both in person and Rigo's a little dude .
    And Dramashow U gotta stop with this " jumping 2 divisions is No big deal for the smaller fighters " garbage .

Comment

The weight divisions are there for a reason no matter if a fan gets it or not
      Like someone above stated Rigo is in physical disadvantage. He already been put down by smaller fighters
      The only things going for him is skill and timing
      Skill:
      - footwork (Lomachenkos feet are only great within a square meter)
      - more experienced against other lefties

All in all a great commie match !
      Age and experience VS Youth and power

Comment

Most of his fans are internet based LOL. How many have actually seen him fight live?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Most of his fans are internet based LOL. How many have actually seen him fight live?
          I was at the Donaire fight, along with a few Boxingscene guys.

Comment

I hope Rigo gets the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Rigo literally has five real fans on this site. The other "fans" are just posters who desperately want to see Loma lose. Most people on this site believe Loma will win.

Your thread is stupid. Please stop with this crap.
              This.

I still see plenty saying he will dominate next week. Oddly, his actual real fans all five of them think he will lose and are rational. They also never bought into the "Loma is ducking him" crap.

They aren't Rigo fans they just want Loma to lose. They will bury Rigo last week just like they did Russell and Walters and move onto the next guy who Loma is "ducking" and swear that guy crushes Loma who has no skill, talent, porous defense and is lucky if he's top 50 pound for pound.

Then they lose again and they move on. It will always be this way.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I was at the Donaire fight, along with a few Boxingscene guys.
                Firstly that's good.

Secondly one big fight. For me, fans go to numerous, especially against the smaller names.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Firstly that's good.

Secondly one big fight. For me, fans go to numerous, especially against the smaller names.
                  I know, but you asked. Lol

I’m wondering what it’ll be like at the Garden next week. The atmosphere at the Donaire fight was great.

Comment

Not reading all that shlt. Lol why would you brag about a guy moving up 2 weight classes like it would be a good win for loma?

Comment

Have always felt rigo will win this I think Loma will fight real cautious because trying to destroy rigo using his physical advantages will just play into his hands I see Rigo winning a close decision both are way too smart to be Ko'ed

Its gonna be one of them fights where fans are scratching their head thinking "Why did Loma fight like that?"

Comment

Working...
                      X