No announcement yet.

wheres the rigondeaux fans at?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganstaz003 View Post
    Not sure what your point is. This thread wasn't about GGG doe and GGG not moving up above or moving down below 160 pounds doesn't in anyway shape or form, affect his legacy at 160 pounds. Period!
    He's trying to make fun of people when he did the same **** with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Excuses? Loma has all the physical advantages in this fight. Rigo has nothing to lose.
      its a few pounds in weight thats all, christ hes not fighting tyson fury. '2 weight class jump' sounds a lot but reality there shouldnt be so many ****ing weight classes in the first place.

Comment

Excuses? Loma has all the physical advantages in this fight. Rigo has nothing to lose.
        I gotta say, at least you're a unique Brit...

never could really tell who were the Brits or Americans on this site, but ever since Joshua hype emerged, you could see the pattern of pro-British esque posts, many of whom were Lil'G supporters...

I thought DramaShow was one of Maxi's many alts, wasn't the case...although Maxi is Argentinian...it's hard to tell his nationality or residence. I think he lives in Buenos Dıcks, not the city, the store

Comment

He's trying to make fun of people when he did the same **** with Golovkin.
          i never did the same barrett, and youd all cry if he did move up now saying hes ducking charlo. Always said hed beat at ward at 168 but a 175 (15 pounds which is actually a significant amount) would be too much. not talking about golovkin any more on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            its a few pounds in weight thats all, christ hes not fighting tyson fury. '2 weight class jump' sounds a lot but reality there shouldnt be so many ****ing weight classes in the first place.
            8lbs for a 122 fighter would be like 10 or 12 for someone like Golovkin. "few lbs" though.

Comment

8lbs for a 122 fighter would be like 10 or 12 for someone like Golovkin. "few lbs" though.
              dont know what algorithm youve used to work that out but its not true. stepping 15 pounds from middle to light heavy is more than what rigo is doing, these little fighters go up the weight classes quickly for that precise reason cause theres not much of a difference between weight classes. As i said full credit to rigo for doing it but i dont think its some insurmountable weight difference. Its a fight people have called for for many years and now people are crying.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                dont know what algorithm youve used to work that out but its not true. stepping 15 pounds from middle to light heavy is more than what rigo is doing, these little fighters go up the weight classes quickly for that precise reason cause theres not much of a difference between weight classes. As i said full credit to rigo for doing it but i dont think its some insurmountable weight difference. Its a fight people have called for for many years and now people are crying.
                Size percentage. 8lbs to someone at 122 is a bigger disadvantage than someone at 160. Golovkin refused to go up 8 and only wanted to move up 4. "few lbs" though.

Comment

160 + 4 lbs = (DramaShow....)

he said Lil'G would beat Ward at 168.....

I assure you K2 will tell reporters not to ask LiL'G questions regarding Rigo vs Loma for obvious reasons! #p4p

Comment

Im a fan of Rigo

Comment

Rigo literally has five real fans on this site. The other "fans" are just posters who desperately want to see Loma lose. Most people on this site believe Loma will win.

Your thread is stupid. Please stop with this crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X