No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Career is Defined By Pacquiao Fight Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
    Pac owns tremendous real properties in the Philippines bro...He's the only athlete-politician-billionaire in his country who gave out monies to his constituents every after a fight. To say that he's broke made you only a joke...
    Hes not a billionaire you moron!!

Comment

Gritty

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      The Norwood and John decisions were atrocities. It's funny because it's *******s that say they were fair decisions. Norwood landed around 55 punches, ran most the night, got floored (avoided another knockdown call in a round he won) if somebody did that and got a win over their god they'd be crying about it every day to this day. Marquez fought too cautiously, but landed basically the meaningful punches, pressed what was of the fight and landed quite a few more. A clear 8-4 and at worse 7-5. But give that KD to JMM and it's arguably 9-3 with an extra point.

The John fight? lol. John is lucky if he won 4 rounds, ran and the ref saved him twice to pull up advertising boards. John's corner just shouts "move, move, move" all fight.

Pac fans would still be claiming he won Morales I if he didn't have a re-match.

Only fair losses were Bradley (an even fight when he was 40 at welterweight way above his optimal weight) and Mayweather (also not a fair match on the weight and the crap floyd pulled at the weigh-in).

Marquez battled A LOT of adversity and that's why he's arguably the most admired boxer of the modern era (by all but *******s).
      After the "loss" to Norwood, you could see in his face the disgust and disappointment. Its heartbreaking. Norwood lost that fight, i scored it the same 8-4 for Marquez. He is the gritiest fighter I've ever seen because even with so many official losses, he never truly lost in the eyes of fans. What happened with mayweather was bull too, that win is seriously overrated. He gets too much credit for that fight against Marquez. Totally agree with you on everything.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Go suck a **** you ****ing ****** punk ass child ******er!
        I'll **** your momma and soon after you'll both be calling you daddy!
        And **** you with your punk ass accusations! What your saying is a punk ass conspiracy theory! **** off with that shet punk!
        Give me some hard concrete evidence b itch!
        It's like me saying your a fa ggot cause your mom sucks the best **** so surely you must suck some good **** too! Even tho I'm probably not too far off from the truth....
        But unless you got hard evidence about Marquez juicing, go choke on a **** you Punk ass b itch!
        He got suspended you moronic asswipe. Im not reading all that garbage its like having to smell your trash breath through a computer screen.

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
          After the "loss" to Norwood, you could see in his face the disgust and disappointment. Its heartbreaking. Norwood lost that fight, i scored it the same 8-4 for Marquez. He is the gritiest fighter I've ever seen because even with so many official losses, he never truly lost in the eyes of fans. What happened with mayweather was bull too, that win is seriously overrated. He gets too much credit for that fight against Marquez. Totally agree with you on everything.
          Great minds think alike.

Comment

Tough dude, didn't like him much but can't deny his toughness and resilience. Some of the losses were BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              He got suspended you moronic asswipe. Im not reading all that garbage its like having to smell your trash breath through a computer screen.

talking shht again Cipher

he did not..... so, link..... or, fk off

Roach admitted that Marquez agreed to test but they refused

Roach said..... " that is on us "

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                talking shht again Cipher

he did not..... so, link..... or, fk off

Roach admitted that Marquez agreed to test but they refused

Roach said..... " that is on us "
                Your lies are old but you tell them well, fuckface. 187 days for Nandrolone.

Now go fuck your mother some more. I got bored with owning you weeks ago because it's so easy. Don't piss me off.

Comment

Your lies are old but you tell them well, fuckface. 187 days for Nandrolone.

Now go fuck your mother some more. I got bored with owning you weeks ago because it's so easy. Don't piss me off.

I doubt you even own your shoes

what I know is..... a man who runs around telling everyone that he is the king, is no king..... and, you and I both know that none of that rubbish ever happened

so shut your ****-warmer, Cipher..... or I will pull out my Gomez gif's again

oh, and..... link me to PROOF that Marquez got caught, or shut said ****-warmer

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    what I know is..... a man who runs around telling everyone that he is the king, is no king
                    Yeah we all already know that Floyd is no King. Welcome to 5 years ago you fag.

Now go back to the abandoned septic tank you've been hiding in before Lou Cipher starts billing you for all these free Boxing history lessons.

**** squeezer.

Comment

Yeah we all already know that Floyd is no King. Welcome to 5 years ago you fag.

Now go back to the abandoned septic tank you've been hiding in before Lou Cipher starts billing you for all these free Boxing history lessons.

**** squeezer.

fcuk-boy.....

do you still run around telling everyone that Gomez story?

that story about how you beat-up a skilled vet with TONS of world-class experience way back when you were a 16yo MMA fighter?

do you have anything more recent..... perhaps with some knives, explosions, and maybe even a ninja or two?

yea, ninja's are cool

why is your idiot exposed ass still here ? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X