• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just what we needed, some dumb kid telling lies on the internet

you story-telling, Bruce Lee wannabe, fukwit

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      I have been around a TON of fighters, from amateur to pro.....
      yeah I know your type. You come into our training facilities and stare at fighters like a Nun in a cucumber farm. You ask asinine questions about past fights and slowly try to work in how you once boxed in PAL. You try to befriend real fighters so you can get a selfie or anything to post online that gives the impression you are friends with a real man. Until then, you hang around praying to catch a whiff of testicle sweat and hang around in the bathroom peter-gazing and shadowboxing in the bathroom mirror when no one is in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        me a real boxer..... me big and strong..... me not telling lies, honest

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I have been around a TON of fighters, from amateur to pro.....
          yeah I know your type. You come into our training facilities and stare at fighters like a Nun in a cucumber farm. You ask asinine questions about past fights and slowly try to work in how you once boxed in PAL. You try to befriend real fighters so you can get a selfie or anything to post online that gives the impression you are friends with a real man. Until then, you hang around praying to catch a whiff of testicle sweat and hang around in the bathroom peter-gazing and shadowboxing in the bathroom mirror when no one is in there.

Comment

Alfonso Gomez lives close by me in the Norwalk/Downey/Bellflower area. I've seen him in Food 4 Less a few times. He picked me up in an Uber about two years ago. Real nice guy. Talked about a lot of the guys he fought and sparred. Great insight. I wish I'd known about Lou and could have found out if the story was legit or not. Maybe next time I bump into him.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime
              When I'm back in the states, come thru Jamaica Queens, Pvssy. We'll see what's up

Oh...and get that money from your boys and go get bodied by Larry first. Show that you have some balls. I bet you pvssy out
              OWNED AGAIN!!....Here "man," I'll un-ignore your travestyny account a little early so you can stop making these mistakes in your frustration of getting your nuts split off the back of your neck by Lou Cipher every time you open your bagoomba buffer

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Alfonso Gomez lives close by me in the Norwalk/Downey/Bellflower area. I've seen him in Food 4 Less a few times. He picked me up in an Uber about two years ago. Real nice guy. Talked about a lot of the guys he fought and sparred. Great insight. I wish I'd known about Lou and could have found out if the story was legit or not. Maybe next time I bump into him.
                Ive actually beaten him up pretty badly twice. The last time he was about to go on a reality show with Sugar Ray Leonturd. I got berated for not being a "gentleman" in the session because i'm bigger. Alfonso has good skills but he is very slow. Very easy to hit with straight shots. I kept hitting him on top of the head and knocking him back. When a smaller guy gets in with a bigger guy its about speed. I was faster than him and bigger and way more powerful. After we sparred he went to jump rope and started complaining about his neck. Thats because I was wrenching his head sideways by stuffing him with straight rights while his head was down. Ruthless.

Comment

Originally posted by allanperlee View Post
                  After the "loss" to Norwood, you could see in his face the disgust and disappointment. Its heartbreaking. Norwood lost that fight, i scored it the same 8-4 for Marquez. He is the gritiest fighter I've ever seen because even with so many official losses, he never truly lost in the eyes of fans. What happened with mayweather was bull too, that win is seriously overrated. He gets too much credit for that fight against Marquez. Totally agree with you on everything.

Marquez didn't get a round tho. Floyd deserves credit for that.

its impossible to shut out marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    OWNED AGAIN!!....Here "man," I'll un-ignore your travestyny account a little early so you can stop making these mistakes in your frustration of getting your nuts split off the back of your neck by Lou Cipher every time you open your bagoomba buffer

you are an utter fukwit lou

NOBODY believes your bullshht, fool

Comment

Good point, it is difficult to outbox Marquez, much less shut him out. The issue with this fight was the weight disparity and the facetiousness Mayweather showed with not even making weight. Already at the weigh in he was 4 lbs above Marquez and who knows how much heavier at fight night he was. He dwarfed Marquez. Good win but with asterisks.

Comment

Working...
                      X