No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Toney Reflects on Near Brawl With Donald Trump in AC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thunderous1 View Post
    A lot of People that call trump a racist are in fact racists themselves. They either know that and don't care or they are simply not aware of it . People don't like Trump because he has standards and has a tough rule , but he would be tough on anyone , it's not a race thing with him. A Trump hater as a example would rather see a low life defenerate criminal win in court of public opinion than to ever admit Trump was right about something . One thing Trump has done is expose the insanity most people are in prisoned by, completely brain washed puppets who are such cowards they won't speak the truth in fear of how they would be looked at socially . The people who you see continually bash Trump are the biggest examples of these cases , they are extremely cowardly in life so they bash trump at every chance. The NFL position they took was a disgrace plain and simple , they handled it in he worst way possible. They thought they could ride the anti Trump movement but it backfired on them. To Black people , guess what ? Many black people are racists and hate white people. You can give me every excuse or reason why that is but that is the truth. And many white people are racist against black people. The thing is every race have cultural biases, but only white people get looked at as the racist ones. It has become more and more clear of he anti white agenda has been promoted every where you see in today's modern society. It's too bad that instead of looking at your own cultures problems and try to expose the truth and really be leaders and influencial people you would rather lie to yourself and to others and simply bash Trump for all your problems or blame cops or anything you can point to that will get you victim hood status.

Please wake up , the hipocracy is very evident here. This is why protests or kneeling for the flag or anything of that nature doesn't have the real impact you would like to see. BECAUSE a lot of people by now see the hipocracy in those views and see that it's a constant state of victim hood that is a danger and burden to your own communities and future . Trump is white so it's easy to bash him , shows you how cowardly all these trump haters are. Because a non black president would never have been publically bashed constantly by athletes , celebrities , universities , etc the way Trump has been. The real cowards are you , the real racists are you . More and more clear each day (this part is not directly addressed to black people but to most of the Trump haters , especially the horrific white coward progressives).
    It sounds CLEARLY like your 1 ignorant racist pos that deludes yourself into believing your racist ideology

And it also is very apparent that your the alt to that idiot "boxing logic" he's the only other twat that would write that bs multi page response nobody will read fully.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      toney was juiced on PEDs when he "beat" Jirov
      Of course. Jirov, instead, only took ginseng.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
        It's funny he spoke facts and you cant read so stop making yourself look bad because you can't handle the truth. Idiots like you make yourself look bad with your limited reading comprehension. Shows your limited IQ. He's a scumbag and a hypocrite because you're ignorant and disagreed with what he posted. So fucin smart you are.

Well what a coincidence that your bîtch ass showed your face around here again u racist pos.

Funny how u ran away after trying to lie like you were mexican in order to claim"even though im mexican I hate ...." like a dsab you are.

You got CAUGHT in a blatant lie after I used your prior posts to PROVE your a lying trump supporting cuck that has repeatedly referenced mexicans in the 3rd person.

That shows what kind of racist hypocrite idiot were dealing with. You thought by acting mexican it would give you credibility in hating mexican/black fighters,but u got exposed as a white" great white hoper" that worships white hypejobs like ggg.

You ran away for a while & now u resurfaced like a coward.

Comment

Lmao Collin Krappernic don't got a job because he's a garbage azz QB,, not because of trump

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            yea and black sperm donors abandon their kids at a 78% rate and they grow up shooting each other. just in Chicongo on a weekend 15-20 shot. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it
            It doesn't surprise me that your another of these racist beta males,after all u LITERALLY have an avatar pic of a ignorant buffoon white mongoloid with a American flag shirt. You probably show up at usmnt games in a drunk stupor screaming "if u don't like trump then u can just get out","whoooooo wuuuuuuuuuu,they took my jawb,pass me a beer jethro":

1 persons racism doesn't justify yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              117-109, 116-110 and 117-109 with a knockdown in the process. Jirov was never the same after that fight.

Toney's technical mastery alone would have been enough for THAT time... again, if he had trained properly. I am not suggesting he would have beaten a prime Tyson. Anyhow if, say, a Michael Spinks did what he did at HW I can't see why Toney could not, had he been just more disciplined.
              Still no where near "destroying" he won a competitve decision in a war. Not "destroyed" once again like the rest of Toney's career, fantasy.

Well firstly Micheal Spinks is 10 times the fighter James Toney ever was so I don't see that as a logical comparison.

Again I will state, Toney's record at HW is garbage. Absolutely nothing to suggest he could rule a HW division or in fact there is nothing to suggest he could rule ANY division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                I have a lot of close Cuban friends and after seeing Kaperdic sport Castro shirt is all I needed to see that he is a FRAUD!!!

Could of had job with the Ravens before he started calling his future employer a slave owner. Could of probably had a Dolphins job as well until he pissed off the Cubano community.... KaperDUM deserves what he gets
                Well said.

Comment

James Toney was a G in the 90's he ain't take no **** from anybody.I stopped watching the the NFL racist owners fake outrage over the flag Kaepernick still not signed fuk the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Of course. Jirov, instead, only took ginseng.
                    look at both of them and you tell me. Jirov was skinny

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                      It doesn't surprise me that your another of these racist beta males,after all u LITERALLY have an avatar pic of a ignorant buffoon white mongoloid with a American flag shirt. You probably show up at usmnt games in a drunk stupor screaming "if u don't like trump then u can just get out","whoooooo wuuuuuuuuuu,they took my jawb,pass me a beer jethro":

1 persons racism doesn't justify yours.
                      yea baby!!! you black panthers getting scared that you are not allowed to be the only racists. hahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X