Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will You Remember The Most In Ten Years: Mayweather or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oth will be Hof'ers and rememberd but Floyds name will last longer the fact that he is the villian we love to hate and never seen him lose it keep him being discussed as time goes on. Plus he is the better boxer of the 2 and Will constantly get comparrd to Ali and Robinson as the goat.
    If you make a Floyd thread the replies will be endlesss if you post a Manny thread you wont get as manny people talking.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      Pacquiao's fierce bouts and 38 KOs

or

Mayweather's excellent outboxing of legendary fighters and ring smarts
      I have watched allot of boxing and I have never in my life seen a fighter do the things Floyd has done against opponents of that caliber. When he fought, I would spend the next week and a half watching the fight over and over as a daily hobby. Smoke some weed, and run the fight back.

I loved Pac too, and thought he was amazing. But I wasnt blown out of the water by his skillset.

Comment

It all depends on what happens from now.

Both will be remembered as phenomminal ATG boxers but I'm worried that the next 10 years could have them remembered for completely different reasons. Manny could become the Phillipines president or go down in some political corruption or crime case or something and be remembered for that.

Floyd could become an amazing coach/promotor or be jailed for another domestic violence incident or tax evasion or something and be remembered for that.

Time will tell how they are remembered. A decade is a very long time in boxing.

Comment

Definitely Pacquiao.

In the future whenever you mention the name Mayweather, people will probably think you're talking about the trainer, Mayweather Sr. Floyd Jr.'s only use will be highlight videos of his incredible defense, because literally no one except his five fanboys will want to bother sitting through his actual fights.

Comment

Floyd easily. Even the so called Manny fans talk more about Floyd.

Comment

Pacquiao will be remembered for his great fights, he had some truly memorable fights.

Mayweather will be remembered for what he did outside the ring, his antics, his trash talk, the hype machine.

Comment

Nobody even cares about pacquaio rn and hes not even the one who is retired

Comment

They'll both be remembered in 10 years but I think Mayweather will still be involved in boxing in some form. Every time he does his interviews on one of his promotional events people will reminisce about his time as an active boxer.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's career will be a footnote in the Story of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                      Definitely Pacquiao.

In the future whenever you mention the name Mayweather, people will probably think you're talking about the trainer, Mayweather Sr. Floyd Jr.'s only use will be highlight videos of his incredible defense, because literally no one except his five fanboys will want to bother sitting through his actual fights.
                      Terrible troll job bro

Comment

Working...
                      X