Who Will You Remember The Most In Ten Years: Mayweather or Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    All boxing fans will remember both.

Who will the casuals and new fans hear about/remember most. Mayweather.
    This is the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      PAC as he had more trilogies like srr and srl
      Plus 8 division titilist and exciting fights.
      Pacquiao is almost forgotten and he still is active. It’s like no one cared about him unless Mayweather name was mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Pacquiao's fierce bouts and 38 KOs

or

Mayweather's excellent outboxing of legendary fighters and ring smarts
        nobody remember manny anymore and if they do its only to remember him getting put to sleep by dinamita

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          Both men will be intertwined with one another throughout the duration of time. Just like Leonard and Hearns. Having Floyd edging Manny, as the superior fighter of the two all time greats.
          That's the most likely scenario going forward.

Comment

PacquiWHO?

Comment

Mayweather I still watch his old fights all the time the man was untouchable in the ring 50-0 great defense/shoulder roll high ring Iq great counter punching skills great timing excellent footwork he was a complete fighter at his peek
              [
              Pacquiao will be known for his trilogies with Marquez and Morales first Barrera fight and his action packed style during his prime

Comment

The major reason Floyd still is on the scene is the way he promoted himself. I love him though. He turned himself into a rockstar.

Comment

The only reason they talked about Manny was because of Mayweather...take Floyd out the equation and discussing Pac on a boxing forum is unnecessary.

Comment

Pacquiao by far!!! I will be watching his wars against barrera morales and jmm for years to come. you couldn't pay me to watch gayweather jr run around slapping with pillow gloves on. I've never paid for or watched that fool's fights twice.

Comment

I'd say Floyd.

I mean just look at BoxingScene when was the last time Pacquiao had over two threads in a week.

And even then its normally involved with Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X